//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Honda Big Red kill switch

--

Honda Big Red kill switch

I have a 1985 Honda Big Red 250. The kill switch is wore out and light buttons are hard to push. I’m wondering if I can use the handlebar switch off of a fourtrax 300 or other Honda atv. I do not need the kill switch function. Just the lights and electric start

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    There is a killswitch u can use ps2fixer can hook u up and let you know what to use i think he can get or knows where to get either a honda switch or a chinese switch which ever is in your budget its the whole assembly kill start lights all in 1 im.sure u can just buy a killswitch and wire it in but changing the entire switch is the way to go im sure ps2fixer will chime in and help u hes pretty damn smart with this electrical stuff on these machines and is a great guy seems like he will help anybody

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    If he doesnt chime in send him a message he may not see the thread

--
    I will thank you

--
    No problem hes the go to guy electrical wise

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //