//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Drive Shaft Assembly in Car

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    I never claimed to be a pro..EVER...But there is a hell of a lot more than 4 pics of me in races on this forum and I was never a pro...

You are insane...You were the first agressor quoting my response, as " 110% wrong ".. That type of talk is the same that has gotten you banned from here multiple times, as well as dozens of other forums...Had you just initiated a simple challenge of me to present facts,( which I did, and you still can't accept them) I never would have retorted to you the way I did. You are a , you talk to people as if they are infants and non important, wrong at every turn and without one ounce of humility or humble in your soul...And for that, you are a asshat and probably will have many others continue to refer to you as such...Any man who actually downloads photos of depressant drugs to post on a fricken atv forum for the sake of winning a small parts quality argument is certifiable...And I am a for falling into another troll bait trap from your pathetic existence, but I just can't refuse to expose your total line of bullshit to people..I feel sorry for you, and those who blindly believe your nonsense..
    A point of interest is that there hasn't been any significant ruckus between anyone here for quite some time until YOU came back the other day and posted on this thread attempting to discredit my post by basically saying that ALL rebuilt A-1 Cardone parts are bad after I suggested an A-1 Cardone rebuilt half shaft as one of a couple options for the op. You have also called me several derogatory things even though I have not called you any at all, then you attempt to twist the FACTS around to suit your agenda. You also came up with something completely different in nearly every post you made to try and avoid the fact that you were wrong. These are just a few of the FACTS and nothing you try to say is going to change them.

I also have absolutely no idea what my PRO 3 wheeler racing has to do with the op's topic, but for some reason you decided to bring it up on their thread trying to discredit me yet again, which obviously didn't work since it was proven a long time ago that I did race in the PRO class, and against the best riders in the World, but perhaps you didn't get that memo or see John Neary's thread. I also couldn't care any less if there are more photos of you racing on the site than there is of me because I don't view this as a contest as you obviously seem to. Also, unlike you, I never posted any photos of myself racing a 3 wheeler until after John Neary posted photos that just coincidentally happened to have me in them.

Have a wonderful day!

--
    I’m just here for the aggressive ruckus....
    Last edited by 3 Wheel Drive; 07-17-2019 at 05:43 PM. Reason: 3ww weather report = 110% chance of snowflakes falling

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    See your brain is broke. I never quoted you or even addressed you in my post I said Cardone stuff is mostly junk..Never even mentioned you..The mere fact you are trying to discredit a 30 year veteran of the field that services over 1000 cars a year is testimony to how you long to pound your chest..You are a idiot plain and simple..You have been here 5 years..Banned at least 6 times...You have others stating Cardone parts failures..I rest my case..Done quibbling with your incompetence..
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    See your brain is broke. I never quoted you or even addressed you in my post...
    You didn't need to specifically mention my name since I mentioned a rebuilt Cardone half shaft BEFORE your post and then you said "Nothing rebuilt is any good and especially A1 cardone", so obviously it is not my brain that has a problem here.

I said Cardone stuff is mostly junk..
    And the fact finder says WRONG AGAIN, because your EXACT statement is below, but don't give up trying to distort the truth.

Nothing rebuilt is any good and especially A1 cardone

--
    If you use aftermarket axle, only buy a new one through advance or carquest
    Pierce1989, here's some FACTS that may further help you in your decision if it does turn out that you need a new half shaft.

It took me less than 10 seconds to find some reviews on a new Advance Auto half shaft which is one brand that "someone" here suggested. In this instance there were a total of 23 reviews with ratings from 1 to a maximum of 5 stars with 5 being best. 9 people gave it a crappy review and just 1 star. That is 39% of the people. 2 others only gave it only 2 stars along with their crappy review which brings the percentage of really crappy reviews to a whopping 47%, and this is just 1 example from just one site.

Based upon this one example alone, I for one would be concerned about using an axle from them. This is not to say, or imply, that every single rebuilt axle from Cardone will be free of some type of fault either, because they won't, but it does prove my point that new aftermarket axles are hit and miss as I previously stated, and in my experience, this is the same no matter who makes them.

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/...183/20870917-P

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/...183/20870917-P

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Yeah google a1 cardone axles dickweed...Post those results...

So are you, or are you not going to steel a Kawi van and go play pro racer at THE biggest reunion of ATV racing pros of all time? ANSWER the question...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--

Question

Hey Barn,

Are you going to the Rock N Roll High School Class Reunion? Mabey this time you could knock the bottom out of something or rekindle that old flame!

--
    Yeah the real comedy is I have been here 15 years, just cussed this out multiple times, not one ban....Barnett...Multiple bans here, banned from numerous LS Camaro and other forums, and two nut sacks that have a handful of bans chiming in...Whatever...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    So are you, or are you not going to steel a Kawi van and go play pro racer at THE biggest reunion of ATV racing pros of all time?
    Yet ANOTHER off topic post feebly attempting to discredit me. This continues to prove that you have little concern for an op and their threads, and are instead mainly concerned with your own personal agenda, but nobody here seems to care, however, I will answer this particular question only to counter your laughable innuendo.

1. There was only 1 van for my department, and it would not have been possible to "steal" or use it without a managers approval even when I was working there, and to think otherwise is beyond ridiculous, plus, the mileage was written down every single day, therefore, if it was used without their approval they would have known it, and since I no longer work there and the vans are locked up behind 2 gates with alarms, it would be next to impossible to "steal" one.

2. No I am not going.

3. I believe the word you are trying to use is "steal", not "steel", if so, then as I mentioned earlier, perhaps a Dictionary would be useful to you.

--
    Yeah google a1 cardone axles dickweed...Post those results...
    ummm...ok sir!. So I just now typed in a1 cardone axle reviews into the google search engine and the following page came up.

https://www.google.com/search?client...e+axle+reviews

I then simply scrolled down to the very first site on that page which is the one below, and low and behold, the Cardone half shaft got an average of a whopping 4.7 out of 5 stars from 44 customers that posted their reviews, with no reviews less than 3.0 stars, so compared to the reviews for the Advance Auto half shaft you suggested, this one is far better, so I have to thank you for your great suggestion.

https://www.carid.com/cardone/cv-axle-shaft.html

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    Yet ANOTHER off topic post feebly attempting to discredit me. This continues to prove that you have little concern for an op and their threads, and are instead mainly concerned with your own personal agenda, but nobody here seems to care, however, I will answer this particular question only to counter your laughable innuendo.

1. There was only 1 van for my department, and it would not have been possible to "steal" or use it without a managers approval even when I was working there, and to think otherwise is beyond ridiculous, plus, the mileage was written down every single day, therefore, if it was used without their approval they would have known it, and since I no longer work there and the vans are locked up behind 2 gates with alarms, it would be next to impossible to "steal" one.

2. No I am not going.

3. I believe the word you are trying to use is "steal", not "steel", if so, then as I mentioned earlier, perhaps a Dictionary would be useful to you.

For 20 years, people on this forum have fought their asses off to resurrect, promote, and support 3 wheeling..Longer than any of you self proclaimed greats were ever involved..In that time there has been a short list of jack ass morons that have tried to tear down the forum, members, events and all surrounding that, while trying to discredit anybody that is a threat to exposing your motives, and you sir, are right at the top of that degenerate list..That is not FACT, that is my opinion, and I am sure I am not the only one that feels that way...You have put me down, called me a fat ass, pissed on my accomplishments of a career I did validate, and latched on and stoked any posse that will blindly follow and support your nonsense..Nothing you have ever offered here, has been more than just a cut, copy, and paste of google info, that any with a computer can regurgitate..Save your 4 dusty blurry pictures of your alleged pro carreer..Hell you may as well been the beer guy in the stands in those pics, I would have more respect for you if that was the case..
    Tell me, how much audacity does it take to for you, to log in this forum 5 years ago, brag about your career that was never validated, the end every post signed ( not for reprint ) then go on a 5 year google bot copy and paste rant, without credit to the original authors, while trying to be a expert on every subject from, toilet paper, to sandwiches?

It is a level of mental malfunction, I have never seen in a human being.... Still able to migrate amongst the public..You can take that to the bank..Kiss my fat ass...
    Last edited by Mosh; 07-17-2019 at 08:59 PM.

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //