//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 50th NatyBula Who going?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by efhondakid View Post
    Well if you are at your camp and hear a weed eater revved to the moon, it’s not a weed eater....
    LoL!! Something about a 2stroke just gets the blood flowing. Don’t pass the club without a cup full of the fresh grip-n rip!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Aulbaugh View Post
    What's club 14?
    And their motto "Give 'er a pull" is one of the most creative double entendres I have ever heard.

--
    But this thread is about Pine Lake, not Club 14, so what classes is everybody running?

I am going to try to run 3 classes. Vintage, Novice, and of course Hardtail.
    The field is going to be so deep and talented that I likely won't qualify for the main in Vintage.
    So I am hedging my bet and running Novice. Even a front row spot for Sunday in that class will be a huge challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by efhondakid View Post
    Apparently nobody is excited about this. I figured a Pine Lake 50th thread would be all the buzz.
    ^^^ This guy is one big reason that an innocuous sounding class like Vintage will be extremely fast. Always love to watch him back his R into the turns. He's just fun to watch.

What classes are you going for this year efhondakid?

efhondakid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    But this thread is about Pine Lake, not Club 14, so what classes is everybody running?

I am going to try to run 3 classes. Vintage, Novice, and of course Hardtail.
    The field is going to be so deep and talented that I likely won't qualify for the main in Vintage.
    So I am hedging my bet and running Novice. Even a front row spot for Sunday in that class will be a huge challenge.

^^^ This guy is one big reason that an innocuous sounding class like Vintage will be extremely fast. Always love to watch him back his R into the turns. He's just fun to watch.

What classes are you going for this year efhondakid?
    Thank you sir.

I’m running ProAm, Vintage and Stock as Sh!t. Still considering Lites and 2-stroke as well. The first three for sure though.

My old lady will be piloting my R in Novice as well.

If I can even qualify for the main in ProAm I will be thrilled. The little stock R really has to be ran hard to run with the big bores. Last year I had the speed but boiling the brakes over took me out. Hoping a flush with some DOT4 takes care of that and that the old rattling ripper holds together.

In all reality though I could care less about ProAm, SaS is what I’m really looking forward for o most of all.
    2 in the back, 1 in the front.

--
    Nice! I do remember you having brake issues now.

Keep in mind that 2-stroke class is heats Friday and Mains Saturday night. I hope we get a lot of trikes in that class to battle with the TRX250Rs. Last year Darryl #88 was leading the quads til he spun out. Much as I hate to admit it, the squares have a handling advantage on that track.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5673DC58-8AE5-4843-97D4-157CA4506DB4.jpeg 
Views:	119 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	259365

This only effects those who planed on showing up Saturday morning.
    BEWARE!! WARNING!!! No Saturday signups, at the track.

--
    So... anyone coming that has a spare 83 185s seat I can borrow for the weekend? I payed a guy for one on the 11th, well long aggravating story later, he finally decided to ship it yesterday. It’s not gonna make it here in time.

Any condition doesn’t matter as long as it will hold a set of fenders, (which Streeter is picking up for me on his way)

--
    Anybody racing an 86 200x? What sprockets and tires size work at Ashtabula?

I will go just to see some of you race if i can. Plus check out the cool trikes and setups. My trikes certainly aren't ready.

--
    I'm sure there will be plenty of 200X's there.
    People gear up pretty high. The fastest bikes can touch 70 on the long front stretch.

Do yourself a favor and come watch. It promises to be quite the spectacle.

--
    I would say gearing is most dependent on tire size changes, mostly. Being it a 6speed dropping to a 16” tractor tire, 1st gear will be pit only...2nd will start you off the line and I doubt you’ll hit the rev limiter(but close) in 6 down to the sweeper with stock gearing. Changing it out for optimum gear selection usually more for the full mod motor that can pull harder quickly. I wouldn’t worry about it.

--
    I'm exclusively racing SAS only. I'll be more like a spectator who has that one chore to attend to while vacationing.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eYkUuME.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	837.5 KB 
ID:	259393

All the bikes are loaded. Still have to get all the camping gear in, today and tomorrow are going to be the slowest most long days at work ever haha.

--
    Hey... personal request for all you lucky people...

Please take/post pics here or another thread after the fact. I really wanted to go, being that it's a huge deal this year, but I'm married to work in return for being paid while I was recovering at home for six weeks this winter so I couldn't let my boss down after that kind of loyalty. Otherwise I'd have hitched a ride with Yaeger already. The attendee list is mind-blowing to me already and I'm sure the action will be no less exciting

This place could use some good old fashioned event coverage

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Hey... personal request for all you lucky people...

Please take/post pics here or another thread after the fact. I really wanted to go, being that it's a huge deal this year, but I'm married to work in return for being paid while I was recovering at home for six weeks this winter so I couldn't let my boss down after that kind of loyalty. Otherwise I'd have hitched a ride with Yaeger already. The attendee list is mind-blowing to me already and I'm sure the action will be no less exciting

This place could use some good old fashioned event coverage

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    No worries bro. I will take a bunch of pics.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //