//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 1982 200e left crankcase cover and crankshaft bolt

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep ......fart ......yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep !
    https://youtu.be/qnb0yfzPHjE

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Does anybody know the size and thread pitch of the exhaust flange bolts on the 200 e or s or x i think they are all the same

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Going to have to try and drill and tap these cant get them out tried heat tried welding a nut to what was sticking out nothing they are in there and arent budging

--
    I know its 6mm just not sire of the thread pitch 1.5mm maybe?

--
    You know what im just going to drill and tap it to the next standard size i have everything here i need wont have to go buy anything

--
    Bike my s also has a broke exhaust stud

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

--
    Yep yep yep keep bounce bounce bouncing and fart fart farting on that dick dick dick you rode in on

--
    Next time cut the nut off before breaking the stud .
    A quality dermal disk will remove the nut quickly .

Quote Originally Posted by Fullsizechevy9 View Post
    Bike my s also has a broke exhaust stud

78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Ice ice hoe

--
    I got it broke off like that tried heat they wouldnt budge then welded a nut to what was sticking out not much maybe half inch and they wouldnt budge like that either

--
    Studs were real corroded hardly any threads left on what was sticking out i guess the exhaust flange got loose and they tried tightening it both studs were broke off when i got the motor

--
    Yeah they can be a pain sometimes. It's really never a good idea to thread ferrous and non-ferrous materials together, but companies continue to do because it's fast and easy.

Patience. You'll get it.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Wouldnt have cost much to put 2 stainless studs in it i guess over and over again it was much cheaper for them but im going back with stainless and plenty anti seize

--
    Wouldnt have cost much to put 2 stainless studs in it i guess over and over again it was much cheaper for them but im going back with stainless and plenty anti seize
    Would yall recommend taking a few thousenths off this head its kind of pitted in 1 area where it seals just enough to clean it up no more than .005

--
    Would yall recommend taking a few thousenths off this head its kind of pitted in 1 area where it seals just enough to clean it up no more than .005

Got the exhaust studs drilled and tapped

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //