//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Storage

--

Storage

Got to looking at the trikefest photos from this year and it got me thinking. Growing up as a kid I had a small cooler I strapped to my 4 wheelers and I kept my lunch and drinks for the day in there. I also had a little bag on my handlebars that I kept some things in.

So I was wondering what you guys had come up with for trikes? I knew DG made a 6 pack rack as well as the honda-line rack.

--
    Back in the late 90's there used to be a company that made aftermarket racks for ATVs that didn't come from the factory with them. I can't remember what the name was. I have no idea if they're still around or not. I can remember this because I wanted to get onee for the 1986 Suzuki Quad Sport that I had, but I didn't have enough extra money to buy one.

--
    Here's old I have saved in my eBay watch list. https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Vintage...2/192361456357

I don't know if it's properly listed or OEM as I've never seen one for that trike before.

Are you looking for something in particular?
    It sucks to get old

--
    Nothing in particular just looking at ideas. Planned on some long rides and was wanting something to put on or fab for my 200x.

--
    They still pop up from time to time

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F173744636782

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    No page found on that link Iron. Did the item sell already? Was it one of the 6 pack racks?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    No page found on that link Iron. Did the item sell already? Was it one of the 6 pack racks?
    Yes.

It works for me for some reason.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //