//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Trike ID and Cold Start Misfires

--

Trike ID and Cold Start Misfires

First post here. I actually got 2 questions in one thread. 1. What trike is this? I know it is a 200, but don't know the submodel. It was in a barn at my relatives, so I couldn't get a great look (future restoration? lol)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180901_185438.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	259316
    2. My current 3 Wheeler ('85 125M) misses alot on cold starts. Sometimes you gotta give it a little gas to keep it going. Once it starts to warm up, it idles fine. The carb has been rebuilt and is adjusted properly according to shop manual directions and has fresh gas. Plug was replaced when I picked it up from the same relatives (less than 2 years ago) Any ideas?

--
    im no expert but the lack of electric start would make me guess that it is a 200s or a plain atc200 (no sub-model, simply called atc200). maybe someone that can identify them by tank shape will chime in. Or if you get a chance to take a closer look at it, you should see a tag on the steering neck that will identify it

--
    I would say it's an ATC200 judging by the shape of the fenders. The 200S looks completely different. Certainly worth fixing. In the scheme of things, it's a pretty simple machine to repair. Engine, wiring...it's pretty basic. Don't let it sit there. Get it running right and you'll likely forget all about that 125M.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //