//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 83-84 ATC 250r Brake Pedal Slop Fix.

--

83-84 ATC 250r Brake Pedal Slop Fix.

I made a new pivot bolt for the 2nd gen R, but soon realized that all the brake pedals are worn out and wobble really bad.

I reamed out the pedal and turned down the bolt end to 15mm. I then made a dual delrin bushing setup that takes place of the oem pedal dirt seals. No more pedal slop.

--
    That should last a long time and be an easy repair should it ever wear again.

If you keep a notebook or journal for stuff you build, (everyone should) it would be well worth the time to scribble a little print of it for future reference.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    That should last a long time and be an easy repair should it ever wear again.

If you keep a notebook or journal for stuff you build, (everyone should) it would be well worth the time to scribble a little print of it for future reference.
    One step ahead of you.

--
    Used to...I never wrote anything down. Now, I write everything down. No matter how inane it seems. It's amazing how nasty the edges of my notebook is.....from constantly thumbing through it with greasy hands. HA!!
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Yep, I have a whole catalog of little bushings I've made for guys or projects over the years. A lot of the honda trikes I make from memory, but they're written down anyway.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //