//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1983 Yamaha 225DX value

--

1983 Yamaha 225DX value

I have a 1983 yamaha 225dx that after going through a bit I've decided to sell. I can't seem to find one near me in similar condition to have a potential starting point. Please don't crucify me if I've gotten the year wrong by a year or so but it is an early 1980's model. With that being said, I was curious if anyone could throw a respectable number at this tri moto. it runs great and rides awesome too. It will pull wheelies easily. It has a new carb and a new electric starter. The electric start works perfectly. The plastics are all there and they are in good shape. All the lights work. the racks are still on it. I think the only thing someone could complain about with this machine is that there is a small tear in the seat cover. This is a factory stock unmolested machine. Thank you all in advance for your input!

--
    I had a nice 225 dr special edition with reverse, TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET 800 OUT OF IT BUT I WAS HAPPY WITH THAT.
    our original 85 we bought new, 2 - 86 police specials
    250r dust runner
    04 Yamaha kodiaK 450 snowbuster ! Brute Force 750 dust collector .
    Bunch of es stuff I been buying for next builds....
    Gone but lives on in my aching body the mighty 350x collection . A Beat 85 es im gonna rebuild

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //