//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Bvc trikes

--

Bvc trikes

Anybody know these guys? Isn't he a member here from way back? Is this the same dude with the epic trike collection/museum?

I've been watching their YouTube channel and it's great for getting a trike fix. Lots of new builds, couple tutorials, an Alta electric trike, donuts in the snow, etc

https://www.youtube.com/user/BVCRacingcom

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Anybody know these guys? Isn't he a member here from way back? Is this the same dude with the epic trike collection/museum?

I've been watching their YouTube channel and it's great for getting a trike fix. Lots of new builds, couple tutorials, an Alta electric trike, donuts in the snow, etc

https://www.youtube.com/user/BVCRacingcom

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Dunno if they are old members but they do some very nice conversions.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    It's not the same dude with the epic museum, but he does own a lot of their builds. Their builds are real nice. I'm curious to see one out on a track to see how they will handle.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    BVC builds some amazing stuff. They are in in house machine and fab shop that seem to build great trikes...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4EC2FF90-07B7-407C-AA69-DCD47D664C6E.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	2.38 MB 
ID:	259434 like this one it’s out here at pine lake
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    I am infatuated with that Alta converted trike, its video makes it look like our electric future may not be too bad after all. Don't get me wrong, they'll have to pry my two strokes from my cold dead hands but I'll take electric over modern 4 strokes!

--
    less sound.........im good with electric bikes.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //