//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New Here, and owner of a 1984 Honda ATC200S

--

New Here, and owner of a 1984 Honda ATC200S

Attached is a pic of my (New to me) 1984 Honda ATC200S. It does need some work, mostly cosmetic, the engine starts with 1 pull when I can get the recoil starter to catch, I only have one of those D Friction Washer's so the spring catches and doesn't let the ratchet dogs come out easily. If someone has one they could sell for cheap made for my new toy, let me know. 28405-943-004 is the part number for it, cheapest I found is $8 so if I could get it cheaper that would be great.

I would also like to get a new rear Fender for it not brand new but not cracked if anyone happens to know of one that will work on it even with a little bit of modding please let me know. Same goes for the front Fender.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Message_1563318887385(1).jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1,017.0 KB 
ID:	259421  

--
    https://www.partzilla.com/product/ho...a51324af76818d

$4.24 each + shipping, probably won't find it much cheaper anywhere else.

Looks like a good start for a fix it up rider, good tires is a nice plus. Fenders will probably be a bit hard to find. Also you're headlight is missing a bolt in the photo, remember it's built in Japan, so you need metric bolts.

Good luck and welcome to the site.

--
    Appreciate your insight, I did find them on that website, but on top of the $4.24 they want $7.95 for shipping, which in my opinion is highway robbery for a tiny piece of metal. I did find one for cheaper $4.24 cheaper from ebay for the cost of their shipping price. I personally think that is still too much but with some eBay bucks I got it for $2.88.

As for the headlight, I think I have to replace the brackets holding it, they are kind of bent out of shape. As for the Fender dilemma I was thinking I would probably make my own custom front and rear Fenders for now until I can get non broken used ones in the future.

--
    I see, I wasn't sure what they charged for shipping because all of my orders are over $150 min for free shipping. I've sold stuff online, it's a real pain dealing with shipping calculators since it's not like a person giving you a quote, they have to make the site give the right shipping for small and big parts so they tend to error on the higher price side. I've just personally wrapped the shipping costs into the item prices since 99% of people buy only one part from me.

Anyway, good luck fixing the machine up and post if you run into anything else.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //