//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Honda 200

--

Honda 200

Ok I got my hands on a 1981 200 and a 1985 200s. With the 200s I got a extra triple tree and set of shocks is it possible to use it on the 81 200 and if so what will I need to make it work? I'm assuming if it will work I will need a different axle,hub and a new fender. Thanks in advance for any help.

--
    According to a quick search of the All Balls website, they both take the same tapered bearing steering kit. From the factory. these use ball bearings so if you take the front end off of you 200, keep this in mind. They will fall out and disappear quickly. If this happens, you have two choices. Buy some new 3/16" (I believe) ball bearings or buy a tapered bearing kit from All Balls. Yes, you will need all of the parts that you mentioned to finish the project. You may also need other things like brake parts. Something else to keep in mind is that ,from the factory, the 200 had 25x12-9 tires while the 200S had 22x11-8 tires. Even if the front rims have the same bolt pattern, the bigger tire will probably rub. You could find different rime for the back and run all three 22x11-8 tires if you want. One more thing, just to be a little picky, the front of these don't have shocks. They are forks, like on a motorcycle.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //