//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Glamy

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Glamy

How you been buddy? Havnt been able to get on in awhile since hurricane barry down here in louisiana. How has everybody been? Missed this site these trikes are addictive. Also i have more ..................... for yall incase anybody missed them... Mississippi river is finally dropping, soon i will have miles and miles of levee to ride behind and plenty places to fish. Anybody have ang luck with gbc xc master tires kind of like holeshots except seems to be a little more aggressive grip and i could only find 6ply. I run the on low pressure really not that bad of a ride and i plan on putting suspension on the trike anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

--
    Sounds like you're trying to talk to Glammy as a human, he is most certainly not human....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Lmao yea your right he is a character for sure i havnt seen him bombing any posts lately hope hes alive but i havnt been able to get on either hurricane messed things up for me for a little while i think i lost out on a good deal on an exhaust because of it

--
    Be careful what you ask for, calling Glamy out like that.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Lol he keeps things interesting

--
    Romulyn sounds like some of that devils lettuce from over there in ca..... Would you enjoy your port being polished? How about a fullsizehone in the bore of your cylinder? Dont forget to use some "xlnt" oil to lube that high compression piston as it strokes up and down in your cylinder. Hopefully it doesnt wear out and the piston slaps the walls of your cylinder, but isnt that what the "xlnt" oil is for? I know that you know that i know that you watch me, but do you know that i know that you know i watch you? You know!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //