//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 250es head install

--

250es head install

Ok somebody please tell me exactly how to get the head back on while engine is in the frame on 250es. I have never built one in frame. I know it will somehow go on because I took it off. But I had already pulled the back timing chain guide when I got it to finally come off. I know it is tight but absolutely cannot see any way it can go. So which side of frame to come in on? how to tip it ect???? Someone surely can tell me exactly what to do to get it on.
    Trikes: Cagiva 200, 85? Tiger 250,(2)84 200x's , (3)86 200x's, 87 200x, (5)85 350x's, (2)86 350x's, (2)85 250r's, 86 Tecate, (3) 85 250sx's Restoring: 83 200x, 86 250sx. Too many utility trikes to list.

--
    I just did one a couple months ago and don’t remember it being all that difficult , I do believe I pulled the cylinder up and tilted it slightly to make it easier . Same with installing the head bolts .
    All that being said my memory is getting bad so I could be wrong lol .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteman350x View Post
    Ok somebody please tell me exactly how to get the head back on while engine is in the frame on 250es. I have never built one in frame. I know it will somehow go on because I took it off. But I had already pulled the back timing chain guide when I got it to finally come off. I know it is tight but absolutely cannot see any way it can go. So which side of frame to come in on? how to tip it ect???? Someone surely can tell me exactly what to do to get it on.
    Back when I was learning,,, early-mid 80's. In the time it took you to post this .... We just kept working at it until we figured it out with our greasy hands. You know it came out of there, you know it will go back in. There is no secret. Just like every other thing in life. Keep trying till you get it.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Dow pins need to be stuck in top of cylinder not in bottom of head.this will give you some play to work with.
    Signature pic removed,becuase of no helmet.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //