//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Afternoon ride views

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Afternoon ride views

Just a little view on the mississippi river levee in south louisiana cant beat taking a ride on an atc watching the sunset heres to the best atc website on the web i hope this sport keeps growing and growing i will def pass it on to my kids

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

--
    I've always thought that the sand bar riding when the river's lower looks like loads of fun.

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    I've always thought that the sand bar riding when the river's lower looks like loads of fun.
    It is pretty fun you can ride as far as you want 100miles if you like thats the best part about it pretty good fishing in the pits along the river it restocks it every year never know what you will catch i have caught some pretty nice bass and alot of them and all the sac a lait(crappie) you want love a nice long ride along a beautiful river bring a small ice chest along and its hard to beat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //