//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Wiseco gaskets

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Wiseco gaskets

Are the gaskets that come in the piston kit supposed to be missing little sections by the engine bolts next to the cylinder sleeve? Just wondering i dont remember seeing that before.

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Heres a pic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullsizechevy9 View Post
    Heres a pic

The gasket kit also didnt come with the oring that goes around one of the studs

--
    Ok looks to be normal does anybody have any suggestions on the oring that goes around one of the alignment dowels between the cylinder and head can i reuse the old one we have a bunch of orings here at work i may be able to find one the same size. Also does anybody have any tips for when i rebuild my top end that you figured out doing yours and would make it easier on me it would be appreciated thanks

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //