//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Glamy

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Def made you laugh somtimes he will be back im sure also he did have some wild views and theories that did get you to thinking no doubt about that that good cali lettuce will make you think outside the box waaaayyyyyyy outside the box

--
    Some of his antics were hilarious but it got old pretty quick. I love joking around as much as any member here and can take a beating as good as any as well. Again, it got old and I could be wrong and would be happy to be proven wrong, but I don't recall a single post since I been here about anything serious or 3 wheeler oriented.
    If one wanted to keep this sight alive and well with fresh new members, allowing him free roam is not the way to go about it.
    We have to remember 1st amendment rights don't apply here. We are guests of the site owner (whoever that is). Whoever owns 3WW has the only say in what is tolerated and what is not.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I have known Billy for a long time and know how the forum moderators worked. They do not (erase) a profile. Even the worst member's posts were left up after a ban, mostly because The mods do not operate in that type of fashion. You can see he is not banned. Either the forum had a glitch, or HE deleted all his posts for some reason and walked off stage. Last I saw he was upset the resident crackhead got (barnned) from here, for the 7th time...
    If anything will twist Glamy's speedo tight enough to make him grunt on here again, it will be the fact I posted here..lmao
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    In spirit he’s still alive! Maybe him and Damon are hanging out?
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Got to admit he kind of grows on you kind of feels weird without seeing his crazy posts even though it didnt pertain or help the 3ww community most of the time and possibly ran off new members but hey its just words on the internet cant let it run you off from a site as good as this i would love to see the 3w community grow i would like to see new 3ws produced just to see what they would look like but honestly alot of the fun and interest is building somthing that isnt readily available to just anybody

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //