//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Glamy

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Glamy

Did glamy get banned i noticed none of his post are in any of my threads he posted on weird

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Strange..........

Maybe aliens whisked him away for an anal probe?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Someone mentioned to me last night if glamy got banned? Um, well looking around the forum this morning.....
    I think he’s been “ERASED” and “DELETED” maybe I’m mistaken?

Doesn’t seem to sit quite right with me if true, hmmmm

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Not sure if glamy got banned or not, but he's pushed the boundaries here for quite some time, so it wouldn't surprise me.........
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Not sure if glamy got banned or not, but he's pushed the boundaries here for quite some time, so it wouldn't surprise me.........
    True, I’m not defending him in any way but, he is open minded and said “anything” that he was thinking and didn’t think twice about it right or wrong. Come to think of it that’s why I voted for trump.

--
    Anybody can say whatever they want in public whether it's right or wrong, save for a few instances involving public safety, ie "FIRE" in a crowded theatre. When you're visiting someone elses's website, you're typically required to follow the COC for that website. I've seen glamy cry "FREEDOM OF SPEECH!", but the first amendment applies to the government controlling speech, not private entities. "My house, my rules"

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Yep i think he got deleted not defending him either but he did give me a laugh or two he will be back in disguise im sure but i dont think he could stay quiet for long if he did maybe he just got a spanking and time out

--
    Well, he must be around, he's still disliking my posts when I tell the truth.

If noone else gave him a spanking, I'm sure he'll be spanking hisself. Vigorously.

Probably during that alien probe...........

--
    Trikefest surviver 2013 and 2014

--
    I always ignored his "contributions." Incoherent......................................bl ah.......................................blah.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by christph View Post
    I always ignored his "contributions." Incoherent......................................bl ah.......................................blah.
    In glamy’s defense, if you take bath salts and read them backwards their quite enlightening.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Lmao thats funny sounds about right

--
    He'll be back

--
    If he's still disliking posts, then maybe he's "muted" ie can't post replies?

Also searching for any post he's made is now no results, so all posts got wiped but he kept his post count, unless me ignoring him has a factor on the search results.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/search....st&showposts=1

--
    I’m gonna miss him. As off the wall as he was at times he did offer perspectives on topics that made you think twice about how the world works.

May the Force be with you Ricky
    Last edited by El Camexican; 08-21-2019 at 01:02 AM.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //