//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where do you see yourself in 10yrs?

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLIN View Post
    Out of California !!!!!!!!!!!
    Seems like california is getting bad about the gun laws and what not they arent the only state though sad thing is the constitution says we have the right to bear arms doesnt say which guns we have a right to so the government basically can ban all guns other than say shotguns thats how i interpret it and seems like thats the direction this country is going they are trying to tell us what we can own so whats next only going to get worse im stocking up while i can and going off grid democrats are ruining this country if a democrat gets in office next i have a feeling bullets will be hard to come across and be high as hell so stock up now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullsizechevy9 View Post
    Seems like california is getting bad about the gun laws and what not they arent the only state though sad thing is the constitution says we have the right to bear arms doesnt say which guns we have a right to so the government basically can ban all guns other than say shotguns thats how i interpret it and seems like thats the direction this country is going they are trying to tell us what we can own so whats next only going to get worse im stocking up while i can and going off grid democrats are ruining this country if a democrat gets in office next i have a feeling bullets will be hard to come across and be high as hell so stock up now

If you can't get ammo, buy lead bars to make your own pellets.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/66-lbs-Pure...g/231984612817

Probably can get lead wheel weights from your local scrap metal recycler for cheaper, just have to melt it down separate the steel and skim the top. That's a LOT of pellets, just need the mold and air rifle.

--
    Gun laws are the least of our problems here. This state is just backwards on everything. I can't even get a straw for my soda.
    YAMAHA 450 HYBRID
    85 350X- RED
    85 350x -BLACK
    86 350x-WHITE (with Goki)
    85 250r
    83 atc 70
    84 atc 70
    84 atc 110
    09 yfz 450
    2006 Arctic Cat Prowler
    RZR XP 900

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLIN View Post
    Gun laws are the least of our problems here. This state is just backwards on everything. I can't even get a straw for my soda.
    Louisiana isnt the best but no politicians here trying to take our guns yet wish we could break off as our own country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    PCP air rifles
    I used to have a precharged pneumatic air rifle. Cheap one from some sort of traveling market that had cummins tools, saw it in the newspaper for 20 bucks.
    Pretty decent too even for a cheap one, one pump and it’s instantly ready to fire.

Then the police took it away.

I’m better with drinking in moderation these days.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseMcHorseman View Post
    I used to have a precharged pneumatic air rifle. Cheap one from some sort of traveling market that had cummins tools, saw it in the newspaper for 20 bucks.
    Pretty decent too even for a cheap one, one pump and it’s instantly ready to fire.

Then the police took it away.

I’m better with drinking in moderation these days.
    It happens i enjoy pcp.....air rifles that is

--
    Oh man that time my lawn clippings were laced with pcp air rifles.

police intervened that time too

Different can of worms though

Handcuffed to a gurney yelling “we need more lemon pledge” telling a caucasian officer that’s he’s a “funny mother-“ and calling him a “Dave Chappele looking mother-“

--
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseMcHorseman View Post
    Oh man that time my lawn clippings were laced with pcp air rifles.

police intervened that time too

Different can of worms though

Handcuffed to a gurney yelling “we need more lemon pledge” telling a caucasian officer that’s he’s a “funny mother-“ and calling him a “Dave Chappele looking mother-“
    How about that guy from cali that was on the news for trying to patch his tires with gauze and band aids and when the officers approached him he said "im losing them officers, let me work" while attempting cpr on the tires needless to say he was arrested for drugs

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //