//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where do you see yourself in 10yrs?

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Where do you see yourself in 10yrs?

Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

--
    no logging in here

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Whats logging

--
    10 yrs from today....still suffering nightmares from that picture.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Lmao thought it was pretty funny had to share it my wife sent it to me

--
    Off the f***ing grid

Tuned out

Turned off

Zen

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Amen thats my wife and i plan buy some acreage i the middle of nowhere solar panels water well growing raising and hunting most of our food this country is goin to i want my family to.be self reliant if hits the fan did i mention plenty of guns and ammo im.stocking up if a democrat gets in office im sure everybody will be buying up all the ammo

--
    ideally rotting in the ground

but that’s just me

--
    "Don't say doing your wife. Don't say doing your wife. Don't say doing your wife. Don't say doing your wife."
    -Peter Griffin

--
    Doing your... son?

--
    Doing the same thing I do every night. Trying to take over the world!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullsizechevy9 View Post
    Amen thats my wife and i plan buy some acreage i the middle of nowhere solar panels water well growing raising and hunting most of our food this country is goin to i want my family to.be self reliant if hits the fan did i mention plenty of guns and ammo im.stocking up if a democrat gets in office im sure everybody will be buying up all the ammo

Hoping to be in a similar situation, maybe not quite as self reliant, but guns, ammo, land all big check marks on my list. Got 6 acres but long for more.

FYI, check into PCP air rifles, you can make your own ammo as long as you have a source of lead, no gun powder needed, and worse case if an EMP goes off and takes out most electrical devices, you can get a manual pump to air up your tanks and a normal fire can melt lead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOYAjL1z3pk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    Hoping to be in a similar situation, maybe not quite as self reliant, but guns, ammo, land all big check marks on my list. Got 6 acres but long for more.

FYI, check into PCP air rifles, you can make your own ammo as long as you have a source of lead, no gun powder needed, and worse case if an EMP goes off and takes out most electrical devices, you can get a manual pump to air up your tanks and a normal fire can melt lead.

I have been wanting one of those for a long time would love to deer hunt with one not legal in my state but we plan on moving to tennessee to buy land its alot cheaper can get about 300acres for around 250g to 300g those rifles are bad ass has enough kinetic energy to take down a deer at 100yrds all day long hopefully it will be legal there by time we move if so thats all i would hunt with so i dont scare all the deer on the property probably have better success throughout the season especially if your trying to manage a herd for quality deer and need to take certain ones out to better the herd

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post

The airforce texan seems to be the best imo that i have seen i would probably get the .30 cal have speed and plenty knock down power best if both worlds even though that .45 cal is probably a bad mofo at 1000+fps and 600+ftlbs of energy

--
    Out of California !!!!!!!!!!!
    YAMAHA 450 HYBRID
    85 350X- RED
    85 350x -BLACK
    86 350x-WHITE (with Goki)
    85 250r
    83 atc 70
    84 atc 70
    84 atc 110
    09 yfz 450