//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 85 atc200s restoration questions??

--

85 atc200s restoration questions??

Hey everyone im new to the whole restoring world and waswanting to ask everyone i have a 1985 honda atc 200s and i wod like to add a lift kit but i cant find any over 2in ?? Is it possible to add a lift kit to this model?? My 200s i bought from a farm for 400 dollars i ordered new fenders and new tunekit and getting new tires next month what do u think its value is did i buy it for a good price?? I do want to find a mechanic near milford pa 18337 area to help fix the engine and help rebiuld her closest person i found is 13hrs away 903miles away anyone closer?? Id also like prices if anyome is close by and i would like to ask is there a atc mud competition anywhere lol thsnks for reading and your time have a good day

--
    Taller tires are the easiest option. What size is on it now?
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Taller tires are the easiest option. What size is on it now?
    Right now its 22x11x8 but everyone i ask about tires keep telling me the same thing go with the eom or the original tire size also do u know anything about lift kits for the 200s?

--
    I’ve got 25x12 on mine and it makes a big difference over the 22x11.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by theholybull View Post
    I’ve got 25x12 on mine and it makes a big difference over the 22x11.
    Thanks theholybull any chance is 25x12 (25x12x8)??? Nut anyways what big diffrence does it make?? and did u have to add a lift kit to trike foe the tires to fit withoit rubbing or did u do anything special to make them fit??

--
    Also do u guys think 400 a good price for atc200s running all original parts with a original owners manual???

--
    Yes. That’s a pretty good deal if it ain’t beat to death.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //