//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lifes lemons. PART DEUX

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Good luck tomorrow and beyond.

--
    Hey. Things are going ok. Some small setbacks but to be expected.

I have lost weight and was trying to keep it up but it is hard to maintain it. Back in for surgery tomorrow for a feeding tube into my stomach. I will be able to inject food and I will also have a pole that I can hang a bag of liquid food and let it drip in the feeding tube if I am just laying around.

Friday is my CT Scan and next week talk to the doctors again. I will need a mask made up for the radiation. "Hannibal Lecter" anyone. LOL

My dentist wants 2 wisdom teeth pulled but I have to talk to the doctors about that as it may set back everything.

Resting up and doing OK at this point.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Hang in! Glad to hear from you

--
    Hang in there bud. My Brother in law went through some of the same this summer and is back to work and no further appointments for a year. Stay positive the best you can.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Glad you checked in bud, screw the teeth for now.

I thought my divorce would be the worst thing I'd ever go thru, and it definitely screwed me up; But being healthy is definitely tantamount.

Keep us in the mix and don't be shy to set up a Go Fund me page, I throw away 20$ 15X a day...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    This stuff is always a surprise, and not usually a good one. I hope you do awesome and walk away from this fine. Having a health issue pop up is never fun, but many times it can be dealt with.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Glad you checked in bud, screw the teeth for now.

I thought my divorce would be the worst thing I'd ever go thru, and it definitely screwed me up; But being healthy is definitely tantamount.

Keep us in the mix and don't be shy to set up a Go Fund me page, I throw away 20$ 15X a day...
    2019 was not my best year. Put my dog down. Divorce. Cancer...

I am living on a budget. Divorce is payed for.

I have good benifits from work. Basically Empolyment insurance is my short term disability for 4 months then my long term kicks in. Short term is not much. I have no idea what other countries get???. Short term will not cover everything per month. Cost me about $2500.00 to run my Igloo and that is with no food. Mortgage/insurance/heat/water... I have disability insurance on my mortgage (not sure if i said that) It kicks in after 2 months and will go for 24 months. Pricipal/interest and land taxes. (About $1400.00 per month)

As far as health care most of the stuff is paid for. Nurses. Hospitals. Meds. My son is helping me out as he works part time and lives with me. He just got his licence and I put him on my van for insurance.

Feeding tube was painfull and I am just starting to move around OK. CT scan was fine to do. I had to rely on my family to help me out for the last 4 days.

Thanks for the heads up on a "Go Fund Me". I don't think I would ever ask as I am in good shape. We all work hard for our $$$.

Thanks for the kind words and lifting spirits!!!! See what the doctors say in the next couple of days.

OH. Got a new roof going on my Igloo in a couple weeks. $6,000.00. I saved up half of it in cash. I will finance the other part of it and have it payed ASAP.

"Deadpool'
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

--
    Good to hear you're doin ok. I was telling my wife about your crazy year just the other day. She sends her regards as well.

Hurry and get well Rob

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Me again. DEADPOOL.

Things are going well. I did my first round of chemo and have had a couple rounds of radiation. My weight is staying the same and overall I feel good. I have hydration IV for 7 days which takes 4 hours to run it course. I am on my 3rd day now. Back to radiation on Monday for 5 days.

I have been keeping busy with all the appointments ETC. My roof is all done now. Still going back and forth with my mortage insurance people.

Had some minor side effects which is normal. Everything tastes the same!!! LOL

Be good.

'83 200X

--
    Glad to hear things are going well Rob.

--
    Amen glad to hear!

--
    1/2 way done my treatments now. Had chemo #2 last Wednesday. Still doing well. Doctors are great and are surprised of my condition and how well I am doing overall.

I have great family and friend support here. Laying low this Christmas. Still fighting with the mortgage company. RRRRR. Now filling out paperwork for longterm disability.

'83 200X

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I hope everything goes well for you Rob. I have a cousin who is free of cancer after some successful treatment. I hope the same for you.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Amen, praying for u

--
    This may sound INSANE, but if I get diagnosed with cancer tomorrow, it's my plan.

I read a ton of stuff on odd message boards.

On one post about cancer 2 things were mentioned.

1) Don't ingest anymore sugar, it feeds cancer.

2) Find apricot seeds and eat them. They contain vitamin B17 and supposedly it kills cancer.

Do not search with Google, they want us dead just like the rest of them. Use duckduckgo as a search engine, I also recommend using the brave browser.

Supposedly apricot seeds are a game changer... The big pharma companies like to TREAT things rather than cure them, they don't make money curing people.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //