//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lifes lemons. PART DEUX

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    This may sound INSANE, but if I get diagnosed with cancer tomorrow, it's my plan.

I read a ton of stuff on odd message boards.

On one post about cancer 2 things were mentioned.

1) Don't ingest anymore sugar, it feeds cancer.

2) Find apricot seeds and eat them. They contain vitamin B17 and supposedly it kills cancer.

Do not search with Google, they want us dead just like the rest of them. Use duckduckgo as a search engine, I also recommend using the brave browser.

Supposedly apricot seeds are a game changer... The big pharma companies like to TREAT things rather than cure them, they don't make money curing people.
    Steve there's a documentary called "The Beautiful Truth" which is a bit corny the way it's produced, but it's about what you're talking about. I haven't seen it in years, but I remember it seeming pretty amazing when I watched it.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    https://youtu.be/HYILnjc_wuY

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    What would happen if the public found a cure to be so simple??

Can you imagine the uprising if the general public learned that the big pharma companies have been hiding the cures from us for all these years?? Or even worse, that they have created many of the diseases themselves??!!

These mother faulkers keep us alive just to take what little wealth we have left.

In the past few years I finally figured out what some truths were, and it was very disturbing. They want us to die quietly and silently.

Well, if people have no problem allowing 8 month old babies to die after birth, what else should we expect from them?? The things they do tell us everything...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

mooseknuckle is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Hope all is well, sending out prayers and positive vibes!

--
    Hey guy's.

Yup. I am still alive!!!! . Doing well. Treatments are all done now. Seeing the doctors on Friday. See what they say and most likely set up a appointment for the next CT scan.

Finally my insurance for my mortgage was approved. I have 24 months if needed. Also my long term disabilty has kicked in. Doing well $$$ wise so that is good. I got engaged. No date set. We have been together for 5 years. Moving forward!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Man this is great to hear Rob. I thought of you multiple times but I was nervous to post. Very good my friend.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Fantastic news, Rob!

Great to hear!

--
    Anytime one of you guys post that you're sick, I shake my head saddened...

Glad to read that you are feeling better!

I've read that the properties in cannibals can cure cancer, and that sugar feeds cancer.

I would also seek out a holistic doctor, a private one that cannot be bought! Feel better buddy...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Hello Rob Canadian,

You don't know me, nor do I know you, but I read you post and wanted to share some thoughts of encouragement.

Life is a journey, that no one is certain of when it will end, only the place we are and the places we've been.
    I encourage not just you, but everyone to live your life WOT, we only get one shot at this regardless of
    any diagnosis, tomorrow could be anyone's last day, love those who love you, spend your time with whom you want, leave the fret and worry
    behind you. Only what lies in front of you truly matters.

In a way you have been given a gift, a laser focus of what is truly most important in life.
    Family, Friends and the experiences shared with them, nothing else even comes close.

I wish you the best
    Stay strong, stay focused
    MrC.

--
    Hey everyone.

OK. I had my CT scan and saw my doctor and talked to my Oncologist. CANCER FREE!!!! I guess. LOL. Doctor said ¨Ya. Everything looks fine. There is still swelling but looks ok¨

No big party or anything as we have this covid-19 going on.

My weight is good. They took my stomach tube out. I drink a lot of protein shakes. My mouth is still very RAW and I can only eat soft bland foods. Mashed potatoes. soup. Anything with a spice I can not eat. Turns my mouth on FIRE. Even a plain hotdog is a bit too spicy. A hotdog...

Still healing up from the stomach tube. Starting to gain mussle back slowly. I still suffer from fatique. I cant do much. But I am getting there.

Be good.

Deadpool.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

--
    That's fantastic news!

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Cancer free......like hearing angels sing

Great news!

--
    Hey guy's.

My update: Well where my stomach tube was has not healed up. It has been 8 weeks this Friday. Also I got a lump om my right side of my throat again. Still have a fair amount of swelling in my throat...

I made the call to my doctor at the cancer center. I have a appointment on Friday. I have had a nurse coming in 2X a week for my stomach tube issue. It has been a bugger to heal up and is very tender/ discomfort.

Fingers crossed.

Deadpool

'83 200X

--
    Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

--
    Fingers crossed and prayers sent, Rob

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //