//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Lifes lemons. PART DEUX

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Same here Rob. Good vibes to you bro.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    How’s Rob doing?

--
    Here is my latest update:

I am doing OK. I did find what the issue is with my stomach tube area not healing. Last week I found a stitch coming out in the area. I have to clean it daily. WTF. Why is there a stitch?? THIS IS THE WHOLE REASON IT IS NOT HEALING!!!! My nutritionist calls me a couple days ago and asks me how I am doing. Told her about the stitch that is coming out and discomfort that I am having. I am at a "3" on discomfort level now.
    She tells me that I have a support 'mesh' thing still inside me. BTW. It should have been removed or something.I am a bit TICKED. Some one messed up. I have been taking pics of my wound and the nurses document everything.

With COVID and stuff going on I am blessed that I have good coverage on being off work.

While you are reading this. I SOLD my house and moving in with my fiance. The house market is great right now. I got over my asking price with no conditions.

Latest DR. appointment is this Friday. Hope to have altrasound on my stomach. Kinda go from there. Thinking another small surgery to remove the mess thing and go from there.

Thanks for reading and your support!

DEADPOOL.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Wow man! That's some serious malpractice!

Very good post though! I'm very glad to hear you're doing well dude!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Rob, Jesus man. I've been very out of the loop for a long time now. Terrible to hear about the cancer but glad to hear that you're holding up and fighting. Never give up man. I have to say, i have a little mesh in the guts from an old injury. I hated that it was there and i could feel it for over a year. the docs said i wouldn't notice it.
    Lie... After about 18 months, i either got used to it or it stopped hurting, or both. So, maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Anyway, good luck MISTER! Hang in there and keep us posted.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    *crickets*...

Hey. I am still alive!!!! They went in and removed some leftover stuff in my stomach just before Christmas. I think a "Junior Mint" LOL. I am doing good. Weight is awesome and life is good. What a ride!!!

Well. I am going back to work Monday. July 5th 2021. Fatigue still sets in. Starting off slow.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Junior Mint...... Seinfeld right?

Best of luck to you and keep the positive attitude.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Canadian View Post
    *crickets*...

Hey. I am still alive!!!! They went in and removed some leftover stuff in my stomach just before Christmas. I think a "Junior Mint" LOL. I am doing good. Weight is awesome and life is good. What a ride!!!

Well. I am going back to work Monday. July 5th 2021. Fatigue still sets in. Starting off slow.
    Congrats man!
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    The "Boogie Man" Is still alive and doing great!!!!

I had to come back and update for some of the old guys.

'83 200X

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //