//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 84 200es big red top end rebuild??

--

Talking 84 200es big red top end rebuild??

Hi just bought this atc and I can’t find a rebuild to the top end that includes a new cylinder, piston, rings and gaskets.. I can find the kits for 86 and up easy and they are cheap. The description says they fit most 86 and up models, but not sure about 85 and down. Any help would be appreciated.

--

Cool Help! Pushing oil through piston and out timing chain chain cover

Quote Originally Posted by Nick6205 View Post
    Hi just bought this atc and I can’t find a rebuild to the top end that includes a new cylinder, piston, rings and gaskets.. I can find the kits for 86 and up easy and they are cheap. The description says they fit most 86 and up models, but not sure about 85 and down. Any help would be appreciated.

--
    Little confused, how would there be atc200es kits when they were only made in 1984 for the usa market? Guessing it's some china listing or something with invalid info.

You'll likely have to buy OEM parts to rebuild the top end, partzilla is the site I use often, but anything they have available any Honda dealer can get.

https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/ho.../cylinder-head

Some of the parts interchange with other 200cc engines, clicking the part number and looking at what machines it fits could suggest if a gasket kit from another machine would have most of it interchangeable with yours.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //