//ArrowChat Code

Thread: EXILE brand Fenders?

--

EXILE brand Fenders?

I was shopping for a set of fenders for a big red that im working on and saw some on ebay that are by a brand called EXILE. never have heard of them. What do you guys know about them and are they a good alternative to Maier? They are about $300, about have the cost of Maier. Just want some input so i know if they are well made.

Here is the link.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-ATC25...0a1d%7Ciid%3A1

--
    They are fiberglass. They are OK - but if you plan to ride a lot - I would go with Maier as the plastic is far superior to fiberglass for multiple reasons. I think the fit and finish look nice on these though.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    thanks for the input. My original plan was to go with the matte black set from Maier (only $415 on clearence).

--
    I picked up a complete big red set from them for $250 shipped and the fit and finish look great but as mentioned any impact could destroy them. They would look great on a garage queen but I would spend the money on Maier if you can afford it.

Another thing to consider is the fiberglass fenders come with a gel coat finish so they will have to actually be painted or they will fade. Plus you will have to spend another at least another $100 on side covers because they are not included.
    82 atc110
    82 atc200
    83 atc185s

Whats old is new.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //