//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strange coincidence

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

Strange coincidence

I shared this on FB recently but thought some of you here might enjoy reading it and commenting also;

Strange Coincidence:

Saudi's government/royal family owned oil company ARAMCO has been working towards an IPO. It would likely be the world's largest.

I literally read an article a few days before the attack on their oil refineries that they needed to get$80-$85 a barrel in order for their IPO to really make them money...I don't think this was the exact same one but it's close enough:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/09/inves...ces/index.html

Then we have another article talking about how JPMorgan and others have been vying to be the advisory firm to launch and do the IPO: https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...udi-aramco-ipo

Then here is an article that talks about how the Saudi IPO could potentially not do very well because of our (USA) softening stance on Iran and their volume of production, firing Bolton (oil prices dropped), and basically says at the current market (as of 9/12/19, 3 days before the refinery attack) the market is going to have to do a lot better price per barrel in order to make it to the 2 Trillion valuation they're looking for.
    QUOTE: " Saudi Arabia over the weekend appointed a new energy minister, Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, for the express purpose of lifting oil prices ahead of the IPO. That job is now looking a lot harder than it did just a few days ago."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/s...ranian-u-s-oil

Then, the oil refinery attack on 9/15/19. Prices have increased already, with speculation they will increase even more due to higher tensions with Iran and potential for conflict/embargos/sanctions on Iran and their oil supplying.

Coincidence, or something more?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post

Coincidence, or something more?

Wouldn't surprise me.
    "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. "

Trikes:
    1982 Honda ATC250R(in process), 1984 Honda ATC110, 1984 Honda 200s, 1985 Kawasaki KLT160(not running...yet)
    Quads:
    1990 Suzuki LT250S, 2013 Suzuki LT-Z400, 2014 Honda TRX450R SE

--
    Nahhh, nothing to see here. Move on. The sheeple are so dead anymore, deep state can literally announce what they are going to do, do it,and tell them it was something else.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Given that we're lead to believe that Uncle Sam pretty much monitors the entire planet from space it’s ludicrous to think that the drones alleged to have done this weren’t tracked from take-off to landing by various governments. This story stunk from the get go. And what about these alleged Iranian attacks on oil ships a few months back? One grainy photo of a small boat? Even Doug takes better photos when he’s not thinking about Nikki.

Thanks for starting a thread Billy.

--
    I see no coincidence

It appears just as manufactured as just about every attack or crisis they've been feeding us for a really long time.

Election day used to make me nauseous because I knew I was walking into a building filled with people from all political persuasions, most of which are absolutely clueless or just defiantly ignorant and therefore cannot be trusted to even process the information given in order to make sound voting decisions.

Not to say there aren't allot of intelligent free thinkers out there..... I'm just saying that they're outnumbered nearly 100:1 by willful idiots

Isn't it fun knowing your informed vote will be cancelled out a hundred fold by an army of apathetic dependent zombie moron consumers? So I quit voting.

You can't fix this disease with votes

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Given that we're lead to believe that Uncle Sam pretty much monitors the entire planet from space it’s ludicrous to think that the drones alleged to have done this weren’t tracked from take-off to landing by various governments. This story stunk from the get go. And what about these alleged Iranian attacks on oil ships a few months back? One grainy photo of a small boat? Even Doug takes better photos when he’s not thinking about Nikki.

Thanks for starting a thread Billy.

Story I heard was that Saudi's equipment and radar was "pointed" towards Syria, and Iraq, and not Iran, because no one thought they'd ever seriously launch a physical attack.

Seemed liked a pretty crummy reason to me. The timing is just impeccable to me - that stuff is too coincidental.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I see no coincidence

It appears just as manufactured as just about every attack or crisis they've been feeding us for a really long time.

Election day used to make me nauseous because I knew I was walking into a building filled with people from all political persuasions, most of which are absolutely clueless or just defiantly ignorant and therefore cannot be trusted to even process the information given in order to make sound voting decisions.

Not to say there aren't allot of intelligent free thinkers out there..... I'm just saying that they're outnumbered nearly 100:1 by willful idiots

Isn't it fun knowing your informed vote will be cancelled out a hundred fold by an army of apathetic dependent zombie moron consumers? So I quit voting.

You can't fix this disease with votes

Have you (or anyone else that wants to chime in) seen The Great Hack on Netflix?

Can you imagine how things would change if you were FORCED to vote in order to get a drivers license, or something else most adults need? You could still tear up your ballot, or vote for none of the above, but I think if forced to vote most people would try to do so intelligently. In the case of the USA I think it would give an independent a real shot at splitting this escalating Left VS Right madness that seems to be driving you guys in the direction of a civil war.

Gun buy back? Yeah I can't imagine anyone not jumping at the chance to be part of that. Meanwhile even with all those tariff dollars (lets just call it a tax) your deficit is still exploding. How the self proclaiming guardians of overspending AKA the GOP is ignoring this during an economic boom tells me they all know there's no way to catch up on your interest payments, so I guess they (both parties) plan to just let the economy run off a cliff one day. Nice.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-20-2019 at 12:13 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Story I heard was that Saudi's equipment and radar was "pointed" towards Syria, and Iraq, and not Iran, because no one thought they'd ever seriously launch a physical attack.

Seemed liked a pretty crummy reason to me. The timing is just impeccable to me - that stuff is too coincidental.
    Iraq but not Iran? I'm surprised they didn't have any aimed towards Israel.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post

Gun buy back? Yeah I can't imagine anyone not jumping at the chance to be part of that. Meanwhile even with all those tariff dollars (lets just call it a tax) your deficit is still exploding. How the self proclaiming guardians of overspending AKA the GOP is ignoring this during an economic boom tells me they all know there's no way to catch up on your interest payments, so I guess they (both parties) plan to just let the economy run off a cliff one day. Nice.
    Two thoughts:

1) when the money printing machine runs non-stop now, there's no reason to be concerned about where the money is going to come from.... Especially since most politicians don't understand our secret economy.... the one people don't see or are not aware of

2) alot of Americans, including myself, have been convinced that they know the train is going off a cliff inevitably just as you mentioned, and yes, they don't care. They act with so much reckless abandon on both sides that ANY thinking American could only conclude that "They" know something devastating that we won't be aware of until it's on top of us

Everything we see on the news is just an interlude to distract before the real madness begins

Central Banks are evil and the two or three middle Eastern countries that we are currently "aggravated with" happen to be the only ones left in the world without a central bank (controlled by Rothschild).

If you like thriller NON FICTION novels or you would like to see the incredible story of the mysterious and secretive group that set up our Federal Reserve and how it REALLY works, get the book 'The Creature From Jekyll Island'. It will blow your mind and leave any confidence you had in the American dollar or the Federal Reserve, in the trash heap of history.

IT'S ALL FAKERY AND FRAUD

If you read that book, you'll totally understand the endgame. But like another novel I read called 'One Second After', you will probably get physically ill reading it.... You know, like reading 911 facts and such (the "and such", for glamy)

Anyway READ THAT BOOK

Last edited by ironchop; 09-20-2019 at 08:41 AM.

--
    Doug, you’re a man of wisdom and I thank you for sharing it.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd110 View Post
    Doug, you’re a man of wisdom and I thank you for sharing it.
    I heard he's a handsome gent as well.....
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I don't think it is a coincidence. Definitely a correlation. It does make one wonder what powers are behind it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Deep View Post
    I don't think it is a coincidence. Definitely a correlation. It does make one wonder what powers are behind it.
    Banks, oil producing nations and military contractors would be my guess. The rest of us are just financial batteries in the Matrix.

--
    Here’s something to ponder....

Lithium is being touted as the new gold.

The majority of the world’s stocks are held in South America.

Two of the countries with the most lithium are Chile and Bolivia

Bolivia’s anti-American President was recently granted asylum in Mexico following a post election coup and Chile is in a state of civil unrest that from what little I know isn’t really justified considering their situation in comparison to neighboring countries.

What are the odds both lithium rich nations are in turmoil at the same time for no particularly good reason?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Slim and none, and Slim has left town........
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //