Quote Originally Posted by Maynard James View Post
Your post contradicts itself. When your father is dead you wont be proud of bragging about rubbing things in his face. Get a grip.
Damon,

Your lack of respect is disgraceful. You don't know Pete, but I do. You will never be half the man he is, ever. It takes zero testicular fortitude for you to sit there behind your keyboard and lob pointless insults, but that's what you liberals do. You're weak, pushover betas without an ounce of honor nor a hint of integrity. Your kind turns on their own just as fast as you turn on us, because that's the quality of person it takes to have your liberal viewpoint. It attracts a certain crowd. An unsuccessful, whiney, spiteful, spoiled little crowd, who collectively have not experienced enough adversity in their lifetime to even know what tough times are. You're so unfamiliar, that you're not even aware how much you would dislike the reality you wish you could create. Because of men like us, you've been spared the adversity you think you so desire.

You've got a lot to learn in life if you think you'll ever amount to even a farking ant hill. Ever wonder why life is so tough for you? I don't. Not for a second. You've made yourself someone who nobody can possibly find any value in, because there is none. You have no integrity, you change your words or your mind as you go to suit whatever situation you're in at that moment, and you have no honor.

Learn to love yourself or something, smarten up. I could point you in the right direction of becoming a man, but the rest is up to you. You're speaking to Pete, who is a very honorable man, in a way a person of your caliber has absolutely no right to and it's completely unnecessary. You don't have to be a useless person for your entire existence, you could change that now and still have some really good years ahead of you. Coming from your past that shouldn't be difficult to improve on.