//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Red bull straight

--

Red bull straight

The red bull straight rythm is coming up on October 5th and there gonna be racing 500's. I'd love to share the link but I don't know how. Dave despain on YouTube had a few segments called 90's motocross about it. It brought back alot of good memories with him talking about it. Check it out it's interesting, cheers

--
    https://youtu.be/UX8YJvIFCOo

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    I'm going to the event. I only live about an hour away. Always wanted to go so this year I pulled the trigger. Can't wait!

--
    Hedbngr18! Live it up! Your so Lucky. Please respond back after this event. Thanks ironchop for posting this. I'm loving this, I really hope the Japanese brands start producing 2 strokes again. I mean c'mon theres alot of harescramblers out there that would love this let alone every day riders. Wishful thinking maybe but who knows....hopefully.

--
    It was cool to watch. Loved how it was all old stuff.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Hey guys! I totally forgot about this thread, so sorry for my lack of input. I was sitting right in front of the final wall jump leading into the whoops, which ended up being a great spot. The only real highlight I missed was A.J. Catanzaro pulling an unintentional Superman over that triple earlier in the track. I'll try and post a couple of pictures on here this weekend so you all can enjoy.

--
    That was a really good race. Your lucky you got to go. I had to watch it on redbull tv.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //