//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 200s headlight works but not bright

--
    They should start first or second pull if the carb is tuned right. You don't expect your car to take 20 secs of cranking to start right? Why would you expect any different on an ATV =). If it takes that long, then there's a problem.

Also the images loaded this time loading the page (my horrible internet). That $500 250es might be a pretty nice steal if you have the funds. Probably a simple fix and you get electric + kick start backup and suspension besides bigger engine/power etc. Fenders busted up, but pretty meh thing, I think aftermarket fenders exist if it's too much of an eye soar or you get muddy riding it. It's complete so it's probably $800+ value in parts lol. All of my 250es's I've paid $500 for, non running except one that was $300 with shifting problems and a weak engine (bad rings, low compression). It was a mud beater so knew I should go a bit lower on the price. Had a plastic tank though for my ugly machine that came with a 200s style tank xD.

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I will probably start buying all the bikes i can get if the price is right and start parting them out on ebay dirt bikes 4 wheelers 3 wheelers anything that is in demand and parts arent made anymore might make a little money doing it who knows i havnt seen this many atcs for sale in my area in a long time usually there is only a few at a time in the classifieds i might look for good deals on vehicles also fix them and flip them but once spring time comes that will be on the back burner it cant compare to the money i can make crawfishing

--
    I'd say buy 1 or 2 machines and sample it first. It's a lot of headache to deal with ebay, ~15% fees, income taxes if you do it legally, shipping costs + travel costs to ship, boxes, packing, etc. Some parts sell super well, others there's 30 listed and the lowest price is like $10 with free shipping and the seller is likely loosing money when it sells. Also depends on the model, some sell well, others aren't so well. Anything 250r, 350x, 250es, 250sx normally does pertty well, but if you got one of those machine cheap, I'd say to try to fix it up, or get two and make 1 out of the two.

Anyway, good luck if you go for the buy and flip the parts route.

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    I'd say buy 1 or 2 machines and sample it first. It's a lot of headache to deal with ebay, ~15% fees, income taxes if you do it legally, shipping costs + travel costs to ship, boxes, packing, etc. Some parts sell super well, others there's 30 listed and the lowest price is like $10 with free shipping and the seller is likely loosing money when it sells. Also depends on the model, some sell well, others aren't so well. Anything 250r, 350x, 250es, 250sx normally does pertty well, but if you got one of those machine cheap, I'd say to try to fix it up, or get two and make 1 out of the two.

Anyway, good luck if you go for the buy and flip the parts route.
    Yes i beleive anything over 10g per year you have to report it and pay taxes on but if i make more than 10g ill gladly pay taxes on it i will probably just watch ebay and see what sells well and what doesnt so i dont waste time and money flipping vehicles may make more money uses vehicles are getting worth more and more and alot of times they get parked for somthing i can fix at home then put it up for sale might be somthing i can do when im not crawfishing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

--
    The 10 grand thing is for transfers through like a bank, they have to report that to the IRS and they investigate the transfer. Legally if you make over $400 in a year you should be paying taxes. If not it's tax evasion. That includes working a real job from my understanding. You might get away with it for a while, but if you're taking payments with paypal, it will likely catch back up to you. IRS can't really trace cash sales, but the same laws apply to those transactions too. Bitcoin is a bit of a wild card, but I'm guessing you're not into that.

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small...medicare-taxes

Who Must Pay Self-Employment Tax?

You must pay self-employment tax and file Schedule SE (Form 1040) if either of the following applies.

Your net earnings from self-employment (excluding church employee income) were $400 or more.
    You had church employee income of $108.28 or more.

Generally, your net earnings from self-employment are subject to self-employment tax. If you are self-employed as a sole proprietor or independent contractor, you generally use Schedule C or C-EZ to figure net earnings from self-employment.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    The 10 grand thing is for transfers through like a bank, they have to report that to the IRS and they investigate the transfer. Legally if you make over $400 in a year you should be paying taxes. If not it's tax evasion. That includes working a real job from my understanding. You might get away with it for a while, but if you're taking payments with paypal, it will likely catch back up to you. IRS can't really trace cash sales, but the same laws apply to those transactions too. Bitcoin is a bit of a wild card, but I'm guessing you're not into that.

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small...medicare-taxes
    This is what i was going by i talked with a cpa for when i crawfish she said anything over 10g i had to file oh well i dont make any side money anyway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //