//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Current politics (2019)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    What?! ...... And this guy was considered a credible witness against Trump?

So pedophilia in DC.... Yeah who would have guessed? I wonder if Nader is into going out for pizza?

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...202743156.html

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    We the people need to bring back public hangings for this type of thing. Or atleast neuter the pedophile bastards. That’s just wrong, sorry just had to comment on it.

Shep

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    We the people need to bring back public hangings for this type of thing. Or atleast neuter the pedophile bastards. Thatís just wrong, sorry just had to comment on it.

Shep
    I have family members who were sexually assaulted as children... Knowing the kind of damage these people do to their victims, I'd say you were being nice, considering

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    What?! ...... And this guy was considered a credible witness against Trump?
    Well of course he was. At least for Piglosi and Shifft for brains. Someone looking at a nice long stay in PMITA State Prison will say anything you want them to to try to reduce their sentence.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 01-16-2020 at 08:25 AM.
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Current politics (2019)

So to begin with, I didn't taper off the politics much, and I didn't get off the book. I was off the book for a couple days, but I'm drawn to it for the politics. I feel compelled to partake now, and I still question that at times. I'm still not positive if I'm playing into a narrative. My YouTube suggested videos have changed from conspiracy and UFO type videos to political videos. YouTube's suggested videos are supposed to be curtailed to your viewing history and preference, but I tend to think it's just as likely it could be used to steer one's thoughts. I remember when a lot of the conspiracy channels were warning of YouTube wanting to cut down on that type of material, and now I hardly see any of it suggested at all anymore. Has YouTube influenced my life intentionally? Or is this my free will? Something to ponder.

One thing that has changed, I prefer to watch actual proceedings over interview or narrated shows like Bongino. Nothing against Bongino or any other show of that nature, but some of those guys are so enthusiastic that it concerns me sometimes. Many of those guys are a vast wealth of knowledge, but it can be a bit much at times. I still watch those kinds of programs, just watched Shapiro today, but I prefer more actual politicians speaking at work.

I was looking at shirts online yesterday, political shirts. I searched Cruz shirts and McConnell shirts just to see if there was anything that caught my eye. What I was not expecting to find were so many ANTI republican shirts. My search resulted in possibly MORE anti shirts than pro Cruz and McConnell. That bothered me, because the anti shirts say some pretty crappy stuff and are calling these senators and congressmen liars blatantly. To the best of my knowledge, these men are not liars, or at least I haven't seen anything to suggest they are. The shirts were making me mad, and again I questioned if I'm scripted to feel this way. Then I wondered something.

I wondered if the people who wear these shirts and find our beliefs just as disturbing as we find theirs, I wondered if they are truly wrong or if both sides are being played for fools. It's food for thought, and it's feasible. I'd almost say likely. That still doesn't quell my drive to set things right unfortunately, or fortunately assuming I'm mistaken about this conspiracy.

Anyhow, I ended up ordering the Trump riding an ATC250R shirt.

Google and YouTube are in cahoots, yes? I'm not certain about that, but I believe they are. I believe strongly that both YouTube and Google are not providing actual fair search results and content. YouTube routinely hassles people they label as ďtoo right wingĒ (such as Steven Crowder) and changes rules as they go in order to entrap channels who provide content which doesn't forward the left's agenda. Many, many searches I've done on YouTube and Google have netted me results to the contrary of what it was I was searching. There have been multiple times recently I have not even been able to procure the information I was looking for because Google searches are no longer unbiased. To the best of my knowledge, the internet is compromised here as far as freedom goes. There are way too many ads, paid content, and instances of omitted material for me to ignore anymore. I'm curious if any of you all have noticed. I have a lot more time than most on my hands.

I recently searched both Google and YouTube for information on what's happening in Virginia. I don't want CNN or any other big news outlet's report on what's transpiring there, I want boots on the ground intel from the people who know what's what. I wasn't able to find any of the kinds of people providing information on the subject that I was searching for, only bee ess big news outlet stories. That bothered me. If the weather weren't prohibiting me I'd be on my way to visit there. I think Virginia would be the place for me to be right now. I'll head that way when the weather changes. I don't have any point of contact there currently so if anyone reading this knows someone I'd appreciate it.

I'm amused at the sudden influx of political ads. Have you all noticed? Boom! All at once, and all democrats. They're trying so hard, it's hilarious to see them scramble and squabble amongst themselves now. They'll never figure it out. All the political ads, all the polling of what terms to use, all of that amounts to absolutely nothing if your policies are absolute rubbish. It's amazing to me and they try to do it with everything. They roll a turd in peanuts and try to tell you it's a Baby Ruth. What they cannot seem to get through their sculls is advertising is not their problem! They themselves are their problem! Over and over again they just keep showing the world how incompetent and spineless they are, and I'm not happy about their phucking pens. The lot of them look like a bunch of clowns, attempting to walk in formation to the signing, sitting down with their souvenir pens on a silver platter. It tells you just how important these proceedings are when the pens are made such a spectacle of. These people are out of their minds and I hope they get the book thrown at them. They seriously look like losers. Pelosi, Nadler, and Schiff... My lord that Schiff. The man is just.... Just look at him.

I don't have a full day to donate to anyone anymore, but I always help out wherever I go. I don't like parking someplace without being neutral at the very least, if not an asset in some ways. I don't want to be a burden on anyone. If the opportunity presents itself for me to help someone deserving, I'd like to do that. The people I've stayed with have all seemed happy with the help I try to offer when I can, so although I can't offer what I used to be able to, I have something to offer. I'm frustrated enough about this stuff to want to do something about it, and I have the time. I've had enough of the ridiculousness, and maybe I'll cross paths with someone who will know a place where I can make difference in at least some way. I don't like what's happening here, and I don't want it getting any worse than it already is. There are a lot of people trying to mess with the American way of life though.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 01-17-2020 at 11:22 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Google owns Youtube.

As I was watching my favorite talking heads on TV last night - something hit me. As if all of this new intel coming out (at pre-determined dates) that "coincidentally" always have perfect timing to play right into the circus act. Knowing that the highest ups must know things WAY WAY WAY before it is released to the public - mainly via talking heads and internet headlines. The "powers that be" or what ever you want to call the people who are actually behind the scenes running this country, must already know the outcome of all of the things we sit and wait to learn about. How far into our future do they already know about? By having all of this knowledge months or maybe years before the public (and most public officials I feel) wouldn't it be super easy for them to play things out the way they want them to. It seems a transparent gubment would elect to give any known knowledge to the people. We all know that is a bunch of hooey and they do not want us to know the truth because we might panic. We must be protected from ourselves. Regardless, my entire rant here is that the people at the top probably already know what we will not know about for several months, and to me that seems like a perfect way to stack a deck against us, we the people, and for them - for profit. It makes me sick to think about. How did our society get this convoluted? Is this nonsense reversible? I know the answer to that.........no one will ever give up power for no reason, and their quiet sneaky slimy behind closed doors knowledge will only see the light of day within their narrative - never the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    So I’m not really sure if this fits here on political topics but....and don’t think it’s been mentioned anywhere here.
    I don’t watch any “news” I guess
    So we now have a 6th branch of the military as of dec 20 (last month) The Space force? First I’ve heard of it was 5mins ago.
    Thought it was interesting- I guess I don’t get out enough.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4A15BB61-2DBE-4C5D-AD87-339006922A7A.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	261319

Figured I’d post about it Incase I’m not the only one.
    Shep

Just a bit off topic.....kinda
    Last edited by Shep1970; 01-19-2020 at 07:05 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    So Iím not really sure if this fits here on political topics but....and donít think itís been mentioned anywhere here.
    I donít watch any ďnewsĒ I guess
    So we now have a 6th branch of the military as of dec 20 (last month) The Space force? First Iíve heard of it was 5mins ago.
    Thought it was interesting- I guess I donít get out enough.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4A15BB61-2DBE-4C5D-AD87-339006922A7A.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	261319

Figured Iíd post about it Incase Iím not the only one.
    Shep

Just a bit off topic.....kinda
    That's totally on topic...... It's a political issue and it happened in 2019 under orders from the President

You're good. I heard about it from my wife a few months ago. I try to stay away from the 'news' too.

--
    That's totally on topic...... It's a political issue and it happened in 2019 under orders from the President

You're good. I heard about it from my wife a few months ago. I try to stay away from the 'news' too.

Ok, thanks chop. I thought I was sniffin’ too much plastic for a few minutes there. Did some google-ing about it tonight. The wife knew nothing either. Sounds very futuristic “The Space Force”

Shep

--
    Space Force is NOT what people think - or at least what came to mind to me initially. People have no idea how dependent we are upon satellites for communications - and no one military branch is really watching them. Space Force, from what I conclude is all about protecting our satellites from "strikes or attacks" from enemies. I am rather surprised none of our gubment satellites have ever been struck upon. Chances are if that happened, we wouldn't hear about it anyway. To the point, Space Force = protection of satellite communications, not green space men. Trump will be praised in the future for creating the 6th branch - but as of now, being in office, he will only be belittled and ridiculed about it. It's brilliant really.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //