//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Current politics (2019)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Nothing unites this country like war with another one. Almost seems scripted.
    I've been saying this for years! Look at the TV ratings of 24 hour news channels! Follow the dollar - it's like the new "Reality TV" - and some things seem to pre-determined - Somewhere, someplace, I swear people are writing this like a television series. It's got everyone talking about it!!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Nothing unites this country like war with another one. Almost seems scripted.
    Not sure people are behind Trump for killing Suleimani....I have seen just the opposite as people in Connecticut are bashing Trump for killing this terrorist.

Media is saying only nation united is Iran which I think is BS as this killed thousands of his own people. No idea if Iran wants to escalate, I just hope Trump is truthful in that he did this to stop US entering another war.....

I didn't know this was part of the Iran Nuclear agreement, did anyone else?

https://newspunch.com/obama-granted-...cYrdJi7HRj9ONk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Not sure people are behind Trump for killing Suleimani....I have seen just the opposite as people in Connecticut are bashing Trump for killing this terrorist.

Media is saying only nation united is Iran which I think is BS as this killed thousands of his own people. No idea if Iran wants to escalate, I just hope Trump is truthful in that he did this to stop US entering another war.....

I didn't know this was part of the Iran Nuclear agreement, did anyone else?

https://newspunch.com/obama-granted-...cYrdJi7HRj9ONk
    Thanks!

Didn't know that

But are you surprised? Obama had Iran as his personal advisor in the form of Iranian born Valerie Jarrett and her terrorist ties run deep, I hear

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 01-06-2020 at 04:30 PM.

--
    Nope not surprised at all, just disgusted with the previous administration and the self proclaimed ‘scandal free’ garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    Qassem Soleimani was the leader of Iran's Quds Force and was instrumental in organizing and directing the embassy attack and (many) others (allegedly).

The AUMF of 2001 gives Trump (or ANY president) the authority to do what he did without permission from congress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Author...nst_Terrorists

The AUMF was drafted as intentionally vague. Its drafters understood the dynamic nature of conflicts in the region and against terrorist groups. If made only applicable to al-Qaeda, for example, a terrorist group could simply reorganize under a different flag thus hamstringing a targeting killing otherwise authorized under the 2001 AUMF. The same goes for geographic restrictions: there are none in the 2001 AUMF. The blanket catch-all phrases of "associated forces" and "other militant groups" thus broaden the President's power.

"In December 2016, the Office of the President published a brief interpreting the AUMF as providing Congressional authorization for the use of force against al-Qaeda and other militant groups."
    Remember who was pres in 2016?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E...ssy_in_Baghdad

My tinfoil explanation is this:

The attacks listed in the link above were all designed to take the heat off of Dems for the lame-arse impeachment BS and distract the useful idiots and direct more hate towards Trump. Some time in the next couple of weeks we'll be back to Impeachment this, impeachment that. I mean, it was a matter of saving the country by removing Trump from office, but now we're gonna hold back? Pelosi doesn't have the votes and she knows it.Trump knows what was going on, he ain't an idiot. Trump played Honey Badger

ETA:
    So in reality, Pelosi and the Dems are responsible for Salamies death. If they had brought the charges up immediately Trump would have been removed from office by now and this would have never happened.

Iraqis and Americans would have died instead.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 01-06-2020 at 09:53 PM.
    Who is Q?

Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    My take is this,

Pelosi/Schiff Inc has been trying to find anything they can on Trump to get him out. He ruined their pay-for-play scheme for four years The news media is right in the middle, willfully deceiving the public to spearhead this b*ll*sh*t

So I believe that the MSM is intentionally calling this an assassination incessantly to cast a shadow on POTUS and to intentionally provoke a heavy-handed military response from our enemies

Russia and Iran just got done doing joint military maneuvers with each other. Suddenly, our embassy in Iraq is under coordinated attack from an Iranian jihadi general who is an old trusted friend of the DNC.... POTUS (!)smokes his a**, drone style, and our enemies rally and declare Islamic war............. hmmmm ............ How convenient and oddly seemingly scripted and also completely familiar to me that all of these coincidences sound.

John McCain is SO PROUD of his minions right now. His Congress guns, probably purchased from Eric Holders Justice Department, were used again to attack an American embassy or associated consulate and kill Americans. I sure hope everyone who thinks he's a hero appreciates this travesty. I don't appreciate it one bit.

The DNC already planned to go to war in the middle East again and I'm almost positive that the NEOCONS were willing to facilitate that...too bad The Kraken didn't win the election

So the DNC(probably NeoCons helping on the down low) and the MSM are trying to provoke the war they were denied twice. Once in Syria and now Iran... You know, those countries that still didn't have a (((Roth))) Central Bank or a huge loan from the IMF to pay on yet.

So they call it an assassination to provoke the Muslims and their allies in the hopes that they get the war they desperately want AND it helps to take the spotlight off of the failed PELOSI/(((Schiff))) coup attempt which is about to result in the public knowing just how corrupt the DNC really is.

How do DNC supporters not recognize this pattern? Benghazi was just a few short years ago. This is an almost exact repeat of Benghazi with all the same players and commanders. The only difference is that, this time, they got vaporized post haste and the Secretary of State didn't watch gleefully as she ordered American troops and contractors NOT to assist our brothers.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I'm not positive what to think at this point. I do have a couple of points to make and things I'd like to vent about here, but politics has begun to hurt my head again.

I don't know if killing this guy was a good or a bad thing. My first impression is that this was a good thing to do, but I feel too much like this is what I'm "supposed" to think. This guy has been killing Americans over there for years, but then I ask myself why it is we're there? He wouldn't be killing our people if they weren't there. That's not to say I don't think we should have people there. What I'm saying is I don't know if we should have people there. I've made the point before that if there were an occupying force here, I would be attacking them as well. Again, I'm in no way siding with this guy. I don't know if I agree with our presence there in the first place because I just don't have enough intel on that subject. I don't know enough to have a preference either way, so I decided in order to have an opinion I'd have to do a lot of homework.

That's when I threw my hands in the air. The problem is, if I fill my head with enough information to make an educated decision and therefor have a valid opinion, I'm going to be taking up valuable brain capacity which could be better used on other things. In other words, it's just not worth it to me to try and wrap my head around this anymore. I still feel strongly about the backward dems and I'm cheering the GOP, but I might back off the politics a bit. Over the last few days I have still gotten a dosage of politics from YouTube, but I tapered it back a bit. I found myself going back to more Howard Stern (pre PC Howard mind you) the last couple days instead of Bongino.

At this point I must say, I am a little embarrassed to be an American. Our politics, as well as our citizens, I feel are out to lunch. I've spoken many times in the past about the dumbing down of this country and I stand by those words strongly. Every day I shake my head at the amazingly poor choices I see a huge amount of the population make. It does help me through life in a way, because it's easy to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys, however I find myself shaking my head so often. Today I found myself longing for a few months in Thailand, and I am a spontaneous person. Unfortunately I have a cat to attend to, so Thailand will have to wait.

I'm irked hard by the American people, mostly lefties as we've discussed, but as a whole this country is in shambles. That puts us in a very precarious position. With so much fighting within, it does weaken our posture as a whole, so there's that. A huge contributing factor to our current vulnerability is the left continually apologizing for actions taken by the POTUS, giving the impression of confusion for one thing. Another unfortunate trait broadcast by the impression of uncertainty in the United States is cowardice. Lefty celebrities and politicians apologizing to the country we just punched in the face is absolutely unacceptable and makes me ashamed of this place and these people, regardless of whether or not it was the right thing to do. Our Commander in Chief made a huge decision, and as an employee of our government under his watch whether you like or agree with the man or not, it is your duty as a part of The United States government to stand by your Commander in Cheif's decision, especially in the wake of such an important action where a strong stare is required after the initial hit to indicate that the next hit is locked and loaded. Openly questioning and criticizing his decision in front of the entire planet shows them how confused and vulnerable things are here, and these puss!es begging Iran "not to kill them" are adding fuel to the opposition's flames. It gives them the impression we are weak, and we are with these snowflakes so abundant.

If I'm not mistaken, we had American citizens, or was it government employees, who offered to kill Trump for half of the bounty Iran is offering? Is this correct? What makes me sick, what makes my stomach turn, is that the people who have made these claims are allowed to make them. I'm all for free speech, but openly saying in public that you're willing to accept money to kill the POTUS, that is still illegal, no? Is it not illegal to make an agreement to have someone killed anymore? I've seen many people get arrested on TV for plotting to kill someone else, and they go to jail even if nobody ends up dying. Why is this any different? Why would the police not come and take someone away who openly threatens our president? It's really making me sick to my stomach, this whole country is. For the abundance of wrongdoing I've seen in our government, the slander and the liable just absolutely off the charts, blatant lies printed and broadcast, this stuff is dangerous! I swear to god there is something seriously wrong with this country, and I absolutely do not blame any other country for however they view us. I think I'm going back to my old position, that it's a lost cause, that this shite is all a rat race soap opera. It is flat out embarrassing and ridiculous that more people have not been snatched up and made to be held accountable for their actions and threats. Hopefully they don't wait for one of these loonies to kill our president before they start to take this stuff seriously, because I don't think enough people are. I don't think the American citizens have the brains to lock in the front hubs and claw their way out of this. So whatever happens to this country, happens.

And yet I wish my health were well enough to go to war again. That tells me it's not so much the cause that drives me I guess, at least in that situation. Many causes do drive me otherwise though.

I'm off the book again, I've had enough again lol. It feels so cliche to say this, as you'll hear it so much, but it's so true! You just cannot have a debate with the left 99% of the time. I got into it with multiple lefty family members and friends on the book, and it doesn't matter how you approach them, it doesn't matter what you explain, it doesn't matter if you have the facts in black and white to show them, they refuse to have a discussion. They just will not do it. I have learned a lot over the years and one thing that really left an impression with me about Steven Crowder is his ability to have a calm, collected discussion with his opponent. The great convenience of debating lefties is, as we've discussed, they are so wrong on so many topics that it's easy to win a debate with them, but that's only if they'll engage. And there lies the problem. Many of them refuse to engage. There's a trike guy on the book, friend of mine. We've drag raced and hung out at Trikefest. Well he's super left, which is fine. That's his poor decision which he's free to make. Guy posts anti Trump BS all day long, but if you comment on it, he'll delete your comment then private message you and give you a warning. He's going to unfriend you if you do that again. That same guy however, feels free to comment on everyone else's political posts as he sees fit, "Willy nilly" if you will. You might see him post on William's Farcebook posts from time to time, keep an eye out and don't be afraid to counter him. So the first time he warns me. Well a couple days ago, I see someone else commenting on his post and trying to explain to him how ridiculous he looks posting his silly left BS, and he's actually going back and forth with the guy, so I commented as well. Surprise, surprise, my comment immediately gets deleted and instantly I get a private message. How dare I comment on his public post! So why post it if you don't want anyone to comment except the other nimrod lefties? They literally live in their own world, it reminds me of a disease. And again, I'm not a republican, but I am absolutely NOT a democrat. Anyhow, we're not friends anymore. Boo hoo.

This country is in for it with this shite, this is no bueno. This comes from the "everyone gets a trophy" bee ess, where these people INSIST on finding some imaginary way to subvert every single law and guideline they're ever given in their lives. They refuse to be told no, or to be held accountable, or to be anywhere near remotely honest. Honor is nothing anymore, it doesn't mean a farking thing. These people lie with their every breath and it's despicable and I don't think I can stomach much more of it. If it weren't for my cat, I'd have booked a trip to Thailand today and gotten as far away from you people as I possibly could.

I'm not going to say I won't be following politics anymore, but time will tell. I'm not happy with this nation and I do not see it improving. Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 01-07-2020 at 10:56 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Just the other day, John, my wife told me to step away from the fold. I was in the middle of a fifteen minute angry rant in the living room helping absolutely nothing.

It occurred to me at that very moment how utterly disappointed I am with alot of the apathy from one side and outright lying by other and I would like to tell Glamy that I finally understand his frustration with everyone..... And yeah, I know there's good woke people amongst us, but I also feel like we are all horribly outnumbered by oblivious people, people who don't give a f*ck, people who want a social fascist dictator, people who hate their own race, people who hate their own country, people who make money from the drama, people who are willfully stupid, and people who just want to ride a social movement bandwagon so they can brag that they were a part of something once in their lives.... Man's search for meaning and all that

Well I'm sick of it too. I can really feel the frustration at this point. Rick's delivery of his message of frustration was pretty salty but I can understand just how one gets that salty... and he had a few more years of frustration under his belt than we did

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Current politics (2019)

I see what you're saying Chop, and I agree. We need Glamy back. I'm going to text William right now.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 01-08-2020 at 02:40 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    And furthermore, lol. I forgot to mention, I was listening to a press conference today. Unfortunately I do not recall the man's name who was heading the conference, but it was broadcast live today. The obvious subject of questioning was Iran. One after the next these reporters ask their questions, each question dumber than the next. It was mind boggling to me that these people seriously found these questions pertinent. It showed me the depth of the stupidity in this country once again, and yet another reminder of how deep it runs. I was so optimistic not that long ago that these people were on the ropes or declining, but I'm not certain now.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    News reports released new information on the Drone Strike of Soleimani:
    Reported the General had blue eyes....1blew over here and the other blew over there.

What too soon?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 01-11-2020 at 10:02 AM.
    Who is Q?

Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Sand castle's are in our future children. Thanks to all who have served. Im jokingly being serious.
    Trikefest surviver 2013 and 2014

--
    It's of my opinion that Trump doesn't want war, he wants peace and America to be the best it can be...
    WHO IS Q?? WWG1WGA!!

86 ATC200X Flatrack ( I may not be fast but this is one FAST 200X!!

86 ATC350X Motocross, 86 ATC452X Flatrack!!

07 Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler

--
    What?! ...... And this guy was considered a credible witness against Trump?

So pedophilia in DC.... Yeah who would have guessed? I wonder if Nader is into going out for pizza?

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...202743156.html

Last edited by ironchop; 01-15-2020 at 07:47 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //