//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: W.....t.....h.......

--
    People need to start treating their children like they are the future that they are, and not a meal ticket or a pet.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    People need to start treating their children like they are the future that they are, and not a meal ticket or a pet.
    Truer words have never been spoken

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Don't be afraid to address me Scooter.

You're right I did misunderstand that part. I actually got stuck re-reading that section multiple times before I ever posted and was confused by the wording which did indeed throw me off. I think the article as a whole could have gotten that point across a little better. It looks clear as day now that you've pointed it out, but I definitely misunderstood the article the first time I read it.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-24-2019 at 01:07 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Don't be afraid to address me Scooter.

You're right I did misunderstand that part. I actually got stuck re-reading that section multiple times before I ever posted and was confused by the wording which did indeed throw me off. I think the article as a whole could have gotten that point across a little better. It looks clear as day now that you've pointed it out, but I definitely misunderstood the article the first time I read it.
    I too am guilty and Miss read the story. A product of skimming over articles to quickly.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Didn't read the article but will drop this right here.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191012_132733.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	126.6 KB 
ID:	260427

--
    Gender is not a state of mind.

--
    Sounds like it's getting additional attention.

https://news.yahoo.com/investigation...182711858.html

“Self-identification does not erase physiological reality"
    Last edited by El Camexican; 10-25-2019 at 02:26 PM.

--
    I'm going to call it now... If the public backlash is big enough, she will quietly abandon plans to mutilate her son. I think she wanted a girl and got twin boys instead, so she might be trying to change one of her kids into a girl..... Or she wants the attention, admiration, money, and praise that's heaped on "a single mom struggling with a child in transition and battling all the imagined bigotry, sexism, toxic masculinity, and lack of awareness in today's Oppressive White Power Trump Regime" (read: you should feel simultaneously sorry for her, and yet inspired by her courageous story)..... It's absolutely cliche at this point and I want to gag every time I hear that familiar script..... Usually on a female hosted talk show

I had read another story that says the father claimed she had been dressing him like a girl and painting his nails since before he was 5. Again, this is all his mother's doing.

How many of us worried about where to put their penis in 1st Grade? How many wished for a vagina as they blew out the candles on their 7th birthday? I had never even seen a vagina until I found a noody mag when I was nine.... And it looked horrific.... At least as much as I could see of it... there was a full length fur coat covering it entirely so I couldn't tell you what a labia looked like until seven years later in 1984.

I did wish for a vagina on muh birthday, but I didn't intend on wearing it around the house in my pants. I had different designs. Maybe a hat or a facemask

This is all absolute nonsense

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //