//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: W.....t.....h.......

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

W.....t.....h.......

Jury Rules Against Texas Dad Fighting 7-Year-Old Son’s Gender Transition

https://www.dailywire.com/news/jury-...ign=benshapiro
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 10-22-2019 at 07:35 PM. Reason: CAPS! I wanted CAPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Yeah I don’t even need to read the story to know that is wrong. That’s our problem with society right now others are sticking their nose where it doesn’t belong. Our youth today are literally getting away with murder and it saddens me. I’m glad I’m done raising mine.

Well scooter I should have read that story before firing off that response. I do that a lot but it’s still wrong. I know there have been studies done on this but I believe the courts were wrong in This ruling.
    At such an early age does a child really know what they want?
    Last edited by DAM shop; 10-22-2019 at 08:37 PM.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    That is f'ed up. There are some things that i just don't think should be accommodated

--
    I call child abuse.... This is some sort of sick marriage of virtue-signalling and Munchausen by proxy. This is all about the parents and not about the child except as an accessory to the parent(s)

I'm fascinated by human psychology and how it frequently interferes with reason

I'm sure they called the news on themselves lest the public not be aware of such ''bravery' as many of these people tend to do.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    It is puzzling a jury would go along with it. In Texas too.

--
    I hope “she” becomes a Gold Medal winning “female” athlete one day. Then maybe she’ll have enough money to pay all her shrinks.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I hope “she” becomes a Gold Medal winning “female” athlete one day. Then maybe she’ll have enough money to pay all her shrinks.
    It better happen quick. I happen to notice lately that the social issue pulse on Feminazis is changing across the board. They were cool with the Trans thing all the way up until men started posing as women to win things like sports events and "Woman of the Year" for various national publications. That's where the Feminazis draw the line and those two groups are on a collision course with each other......I can't wait to eat the popcorn and watch the fireworks

Of course, Feminazis approve of females posing as men, because "women have choices" and those choices don't exclude another woman from getting a trophy or her fifteen minutes

I feel like the Left counts double-standards and outright hypocrisy as part of a skill set rather than character flaws

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I feel like the Left counts double-standards and outright hypocrisy as part of a skill set rather than character flaws
    I couldn’t agree more.

My daughter is pretty much pro whatever pisses me off. She is very much in favor of the movement to abolish gender, yet when I confront her about whether or not it’s fair to have somebody with a wiener win a woman’s athletic event, she says no.

This makes me believe that at some point the women of the world are going to become further divided over this issue and as the old saying goes ‘together we stand divided we fall’. Given the stereotypical behavior of women who disagree it should result in a heck of a cat fight that will divide and nullify their social/political influence in the future.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    yet when I confront her about whether or not it’s fair to have somebody with a wiener win a woman’s athletic event, she says no.
    read: it's all good so long as it benefits the cause. Once the benefit runs out - it is no longer any good.

RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    There are few things in life I find more disgusting than this. It rocked me to my core as I read that article and pictured actually omitting puberty, and subsequently manhood. What would you become from there? Suicidal most likely, if you reached a point in your life where you realized all the irreversible damage you've caused, all the beautiful occurrences you've missed out on, and all the things that make us human beings that you missed out on.

This kind of thinking is like an infectious disease and shame on any adults who cater to the thoughts of a child on this subject. As adults, we are supposed to help mold and guide children, and correct their thinking when they are wrong. Not go along with their every whim and allow them to mutilate themselves permanently and turn some of the most amazing years of their lives into a chemically induced living nightmare.

I don't have kids, but these days children are given far, far too much authority and credibility. That's a national problem. I know more people than I can name who treat their kids as equals, or even kowtow to their child's every desire. These days, the children are in charge. Shame on a huge percentage of parents and an entire generation for allowing this to happen. Now all of a sudden, a child can take a podium, or even the stand in court, before they have pube one between their legs. And now, they can decide if they want to bow out of the amazing ride that is life, as given to you by nature, to experience in your own personal and natural way, as only you personally can provided with the vessel you've been given.

I think it's perverted and it's no surprise that trans suicide rates and attempts are sky high. I was going to provide links for that statement, but there is no shortage of information out there. A Google search will net you more than enough results showing how much of a problem suicide is in the trans community, so it makes absolutely no sense at all to be grooming a child to head down that road. A rough and rightfully misunderstood existence very likely to have serious mental downfalls seems like something parents should be trying to steer their children away from. It's a sick world.

Just today I caught a video from Fleccas on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_UCMHPYvdk&t=770s
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    It is 100% child abuse pushed by the left...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I know a couple of trans people. One was once a woman and the other was once a man. The man who transitioned seems miserable years after the surgeries and hormones. The woman who transitioned to a man was a masculine lesbian beforehand so the only difference is that the hormones lowered her voice and she grows a pretty decent beard now. Most of my friends can't tell that he was a woman. I'm not sure if it's working out for her or not.

Regarding the suicide rate.....I've also heard that too, that Johns Hopkins pioneered the transition surgeries but elected to stop doing them for quite some time due to the suicide rate of many of their patients until pressure from trans activists convinced them to start offering those services again. I've also heard that there was pressure on the Psychiatry and Psychology professions to de-list Gender Dysphoria as a mental illness. Feelings now trump mental health treatment protocols, but only for those with the highest overall score in the Oppression Olympics. From what I can tell, the Left official victim hierarchy list starts with Trans ppl, then Islam, then gay people, then Jews, then Latinos, then black folks, in that order (with Caucasian being at the very bottom because we stole everything we ever had and we are the only violent and oppressive race on the planet)(sarcasm)

We've had these surgeries for decades but it's never enough, it seems. Dick or no dick, it wasn't enough. Boobs, not enough. Hormone therapy, not enough. Now they require the manufacturing of brand new verbal or written pronouns, legislation of hate crime laws and anti-discrimination bills, new bathroom signs and policies, concessions from all other sexual inclinations, special considerations in sports, and to be referred to as 'brave' and 'beautiful'. Now we must entertain the temporary notions of children who are influenced by the newest form of child rebellion.... Sexual ambiguity and gender Dysphoria..... Last decade it was cosplay and Furries..... The decade before that was Emos and gang bangs... Before that was butt stuff and Goth kids.

We rebelled by smoking cigarettes and growing a mullet. BJ's and shaved Hoo-ha's were all the rage and the quickest way to upset your parents

Seems like every generation pushed the envelope much further than the previous one and it's now a literal freak show in every town America. My son is 24 and quite smooth with the ladies but even he complains about how promiscuous the girls his age and younger are becoming and how nobody he knows is even pretending to be monogamous anymore. A marriage vow isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Sounds like some missed what I think is an important part of the article:

According to Younger, however, James consistently chooses to wear boy’s clothes, “violently refuses to wear girl’s clothes at my home,” and identifies as a boy whenever he is around him.
    The 7 year old boy isn't telling mom or dad he wants to be a girl, the mother is forcing him to act and dress like a girl. Unless the father(Younger) is lying in the above quote.

The mother is actually suing for the ability to change the boys gender and leave the father completely out of it.

Read the article again. C a r e f u l l y
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Sounds like some missed what I think is an important part of the article:

The 7 year old boy isn't telling mom or dad he wants to be a girl, the mother is forcing him to act and dress like a girl. Unless the father(Younger) is lying in the above quote.

The mother is actually suing for the ability to change the boys gender and leave the father completely out of it.

Read the article again. C a r e f u l l y
    Yeah I got that.... And would like to add that the father and mother also originally had JOINT custody of the kids and the jury awarded her SOLE custody to ensure he was blocked out of his child's life for the whims of his nutty mom.... See above where I mentioned Munchausen meets virtue signalling...I also think "suing" is past tense. I was under the impression that she won already

Here's an interesting editorial on the matter...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-james-younger

--
    I know you got it 'chop, I'm talking about the ones who have somehow turned this into "honoring a child's whims".

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //