//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New member from Canada

--

New member from Canada

Hey guys,

Just joined the forum and always loved three wheeler, even if I'm young, haha.
    Just picked up a 84' 200x a few weeks ago, 3rd owner since new!

OT: I'm also looking where I could get OEM replica, OEM or even aftermarket parts for it. Currently in need of front fork boots, mines have a bunch of holes in them.

Also got an 82' 185s in decent condition even if the previous owner didn't maintain it as well as it should've been.

Here's a few pics,

(Yes, previous owner drilled the rear & front fenders to install mudflaps, are now removed)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191030_165903_01[1].jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	2.24 MB 
ID:	260476

Name:	IMG_20191030_165915_01.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	2.01 MB 
ID:	260477

Name:	IMG_3020_01.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	396.3 KB 
ID:	260478

--
    A couple of nice looking trikes. How do those rear tires on the 200X work? I had a pair on a YTM225DR and they seemed to get pretty good traction, but I didn't have it for very long after putting them on. I'm not asking about deep mud since it's not really my thing.

--
    Love the 185 eh.

Should have put beer holders on the couch with a set of oh bars.

That 200x is a gem. Very nice

--
    They are decent but are actually studded and I haven't tried them yet in winter. In a near future I'll probably be looking for something aggressive and race looking, haha. Provide good traction actually and in mud I really dont't know, never really went into mud yet. ��

--
    The 185 run really good, decent little trike even after years of beating by the previous owner.
    Haha surprised he hasn't installed holders ��
    Thank you! Really love the machine and starts super well after a carb cleanup, 2 kick cold, 1 kick hot would like to clean the rear fender and keep it as original as possible

--
    Well Kev, here's my suggestion for rear tires. Maxxis All Traks on the back of my 1983 AutoX.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	260504

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    Well Kev, here's my suggestion for rear tires. Maxxis All Traks on the back of my 1983 AutoX.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	260504
    Hey bud, I tought about getting maxxis razr or even cst ambush but those looks great, are they durable? How about mud and rocky terrains? I'm also getting 4 snow tommorrow to have fun in the street with my 400ex and 200x. Did you do any modifications on yours? It seems larger than original, spacers, 400ex hubs? Thank you!

--
    Hey man welcome. To answer your questions about part sources the best ones in Canada are fortnine.ca or royaldistributing.
    For fork boots search amazon for 4x4 shock boots. Daystar or other brands. They’re about 1/4 the price of oem and come in any colours you need.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Hey man welcome. To answer your questions about part sources the best ones in Canada are fortnine.ca or royaldistributing.
    For fork boots search amazon for 4x4 shock boots. Daystar or other brands. They’re about 1/4 the price of oem and come in any colours you need.
    Thank you bud! I've ordered & received some from ebay, that claimed to fit 200x for 1983-1985, but they are not fitting at all. So I'm not entirely sure :\. Would've prefered OEM ones or atleast, as similar as the OEM ones, but can't find any that aren't torn apart on ebay.com, .ca, fortnine. Will give royaldistributing a go & leave a note if I find anything

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //