//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 3 wheeler vs 4 wheeler

--

3 wheeler vs 4 wheeler

I am torn between a 350X and a 400EX? Why choose a three wheeler over a 4 wheeler?

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Since you posted in a 3 wheeler forum, 350x all the way.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

--
    4 wheelers r dangerous!!

--
    350x has a soul

--
    I have a quad and 3 wheelers. I have more fun on 3 wheelers but my quad is 4x4 and can get into places or take terrain my 3 wheelers can't. I like how 3 wheelers are lighter in the front and the way you have to corner them. I don't know how to describe it. I just have a little more enjoyable time zipping around on my 3 wheelers. 4 wheelers have their place and you will have fun on them too but they are different and provide a different experience. I think everyone on here will agree since this is a 3 wheeler enthusiast site.

--
    Quads are for........
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    There's a Trikesylvania........is there a Quadsylvania?

You'll get more snatch riding on 3 wheels.....Chicks dig trikes

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Don't mess with a 400EX , go for a 450r you'll have a lot better experience on it. I race and ride all of them and each 1 is fun in it's self. Good luck and have fun!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Quads are for........
    To many wheels?

I was raised on motorcycles. I road a friends 3 wheeler. it was alright, But heavy and underpowered, laggy and accelerated like a mini bike. This may be a slightly exaggerated description from an old memory.

I have found a clean 86 350X for $3000. An 82 250R recent wesco upper kit rebuild Brakes said to have been worked on and are said to be good. needs some hardware for aftermarket silencer and front wheel bearings are going out. looks decent in pics for age.

The recent find is a 06' TRX 450R LOOKS clean in pics.

Description
    Has full Yoshimura exhaust, stage 2 hotcam, K&N air filter,brand new lone star axel bearings and carrier, custom embroidered gripper seat runs great. Sell or trade. It just sits and never gets rode. Have sand paddles to throw in if the deal is good enough. $3000

Im Jonesing pretty hard.

I know the 350X has more useable lower end torque. how does it compare seating wise to the 250R for 6'2" 250lbs.

Riding dirt roads, feilds, and sandy loam river bottoms.

The Idea of drifting the 250R is appealing!
    Last edited by lil Glock; 11-02-2019 at 03:05 PM.

--
    I have a Honda TRX700XX and an 85 ATC250R. My wife has a KFX700. I ride and enjoy all of them. Two strokes are different animals and require a different riding style. If you are looking for stability, the extra wheel makes quite a bit of difference. You need to spend time riding both machines and pick the one you like the best. It would be great if you could get both.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    The only honest answer is to get both. They are both fun to ride, but there are things that one does better than the other and that goes both ways. Anybody who thinks that one dominates over the other is closed minded and/or lying to themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    No tie rods on a 3 wheeler

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //