//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Tri moto 200k won't stay running

--

Tri moto 200k won't stay running

Went for a ride a through some mud and puddles then died and felt weird to pull it would start then run for a few min then die. Towed it back cleaned spark plug, air filter. It it was hard to get started but felt weird and lots of backfiring then died again. Dose anybody know what could be wrong? Please help.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    How deep was the mud/water?

Did you suck water and/or mud into the carb or engine?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Easiest thing to try, cut off the gas and open the bowl drain. Drain the carb then try again. If that does nothing, pull the carb and clean it. Sounds like you got yourself some water in the carburetor.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Yes I got water in the carb it wasn't super deep. We where running it on mixed gas before we found out it was a 4stroke

--
    Pull the lid off your airbox and check if there’s any water in there. If there is pull that funny looking plastic thing off the bottom of the airbox and let the water drain out.

If you have the stock foam air filter clean and oil it and put it back on. If you have a paper filter replace it.

Remove the small screw on the bottom of the float bowl of your carburetor and drain it. Then turn the peacock on and let a bit of clean fuel run though it before putting the drain bolt back in and filling the bowl with fresh fuel.

Pull the dipstick out of your oil and check if it’s clean. If it looks milky at all that’s water, change your oil.

You should be able to start and run the trike just fine after all this.

--
    There is just a hole in the bottom ni water

--
    Jumped timing. Mine did ... AND i was crossing a muddy stream when it died. the only difference was, mine wouldn't start back up. but you may have only jumped a tooth or two. On mine, the key way holding the timing gear on broke away and the gear was free to spin.

--
    I think theres a whole post on my timing issues here someplace too...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //