//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ISO my dads 110 he built

--

ISO my dads 110 he built

The front in and the headlight are all polished chrome the frame was flash chromed it had a disc brake off a Yamaha on the back side renthal bars Supertrap exhaust 160 motor on alcohol, also has the hand clutch set up of a s90, it’s on a Dickson 3D sprint frame, I would really like to find this for my pops he regrets ever selling it in the first place, please let me know if anyone know the where abouts of this gem Click image for larger version. 

Name:	607BF963-4189-43E2-9009-4B385F9F447C.jpeg 
Views:	113 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	261015Click image for larger version. 

Name:	56CF5528-F250-4603-BA57-18988B8F5892.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	261016

--
    Well I think it maybe easier to try and replicate one. I get the wanting of the original one deeply as well.
    Asking guys who search endlessly is a good place to start. What info do you have? Year it was sold, and to whom?
    Not that you have a name...was he local pickup back of the truck saw it in your yard? Was it a titled, or green sticker ORV in Ca? Sold through ad in paper, Clist, Co worker? Your best hopes is it hasn’t gone far from its sale from your Dad. It might be laying behind a shed...in Ca that’s not too bad. The back ground on what Dad remembers about the sale in general could help. It’s a nice machine very fitting of the time and desert bling style. The fact it ran on specific fuel might make a tuff sell so the chain might not be too long...but it ups the ante on blown motor swap/parted out or shelved. Certainly worth the effort.

--
    Yeah I’m with tri-z on this one. Hard to imagine that a trike like that stayed in that condition. We would all like to think that it did, and is but more likely not. Both of those trikes are extremely nice, your Dad did a nice job. I Don’t know your situation in life but like tri-z said it might be best to replicate the build and what could be better father/Son time than that. To buy that trike today in that condition will cost about the same to build it if you have the means to do so.
    Where was this sold and what year?
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Thanks guys ! I believe it was sold in the good ole cycle trader! Lol I’ll have to ask my dad what year it was sold ? It was sold in imperial beach, ca

--
    Welcome to the site. I believe, I have a set of rear fenders that look like those on that blue trike. The ones I have were painted by Larry Fisk back in the day. My buddy Derek was texting with me the other day re-guarding your dad's trike also. Styles If you need some more info, PM me.
    * 1970 US90 Red
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Helm&Son, Bandito /3D springer. ( Spaghetti Winder )
    * 1978 ATC 90/128 Bandito / Ace Williams Springer.
    * 1980 ATC 110/ ? Helm&Son, Dickson Full Suspended
    * 1981 ATC 110 MTC Full Supended
    * 1985 ATC 200s
    *1986 ATC 250R/310 2"+ Westcoast Swinger

http://www.ebay.com/usr/jwheeler760

--
    Awesome bike. Very indicative of the times. Definitely would say a Fisk paint job. His style is easy to spot. A lot of cool stuff going on on that neat little 90.
    Good Luck with your search and keep us posted.
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

--
    I actually found out today talking to my pops , my dad actually painted it in DuPont Emron and it’s painted the same color as his hot rod that he has today lol , I’m loving finding out all this cool out history from my pops that I didn’t know ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Farrow View Post
    Awesome bike. Very indicative of the times. Definitely would say a Fisk paint job. His style is easy to spot. A lot of cool stuff going on on that neat little 90.
    Good Luck with your search and keep us posted.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Styles162 View Post
    I actually found out today talking to my pops , my dad actually painted it in DuPont Emron and it’s painted the same color as his hot rod that he has today lol , I’m loving finding out all this cool out history from my pops that I didn’t know ..
    He did an awesome job. Again definitely sign of the times. Emron...that was the chit back in the day.
    Good luck with your search. It may be like finding a needle in a hay stack but you dont ever know. One thing about it as mentioned in an earlier post. You could build a new one together. My brother and I have done the same thing. We searched for some of our old bikes with no luck and ended up building some in current times. Although not easy you can still find a lot of the old original cool parts for these trikes. You are in the right place so it shouldnt be that hard. It would be a great project for you and your father. Running down the parts and building it is most of the fun. Then you will have something you can both enjoy when finished.
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //