//ArrowChat Code

Thread: South Central Wisconsin Riding

--

South Central Wisconsin Riding

I'm looking for places to ride, and people to ride with in south central Wisconsin. I'm 30 minutes north of Madison, but willing to drive a few hours for some good riding. If anyone wants to do a group ride, that would be great too, but I don't know where the good trails are in the area. Thanks in advance and happy 3 wheeling!

--
    Please reply with what you have, where you are, and where you like to ride. Look forward to hearing, thanks!

--
    I'm Adam, I live in Poynette Wisconsin, and I like to ride my 1984 ATC 200S around my grandparents yard. I recently registered it, but I don't know where the good places to ride are. I've heard that black river falls is good, but I'd still want some people to ride with. I've road the Adam's county trails on 4 wheelers, but I don't know my way around those trails. If we get enough people interested, I'd even drive up to wausau, or the u.p. If you see this and you're not a 3ww member, please consider joining! It's free, easy, and you don't get spammed with emails! Let me know if this interests you. This thread has 124 views right now, but it's been kind of one sided. I know not all 124 were me! Thanks again for anything we can work out. Looking forward to hearing from some fellow 3 wheeling Wisconsinites!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //