//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New 86 tecate owner

--

Talking New 86 tecate owner

Hello guys, i'm Antreas and i'm from Greece.I found this site through google about 10 months ago and since then i have only been reading various posts in trikesylvania regarding tecates and various things about engines, electronics and suspensions.I own a basket tecate which i'm going to restore now that i have all the knowledge about parts for it so i hope i find time to do it cause i work a lot of ours everyday.I will make a thread about the restoration.Thanks for reading

loshe191 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Welcome and good luck on your build

--
    Welcome! Can't wait to see how it comes out in the end. Builds can be long (and expensive) but are well worth it, because you know that you are the one who did the work.
    Currently : trx400fw, ct70, 250es,200x, xl80s, 350x, 350x, 225DX, trx300

--
    I have been collecting parts the last 6 months or so and i have almost everything,i miss the rear fender still but sure it will be a long build and i will have time to find and buy one since i will do all the work,i'm a mechanic - machinist.even sandblasting everything. Only paint job will be on a really talented guy.can someone tell me how to post pictures?Thank you guys

--
    For posting images on PC/Computer/Laptop click the "Go Advanced" button, scroll down to the attachments section and click manage attachments. On the pop up click the add files button, browse, choose image and click upload. Wait a bit and it will show up in the bottom of the window under attachments. Once you're done adding the images just close the popup window, type what you want in the reply text box and submit reply (you can also preview first to make sure they work).

On mobile there's an app called tapatalk, I've heard it's good but I'm not a mobile user.

--
    Thank you for the help ps2fixer!

--
    You might find useful info in this thread:
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ap-Interchange
    86 T3
    84 T3
    86 KX250

--
    Yea i have already bookmark that thread!! Very useful info there!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //