//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Looking for help finding my starter project

--

Looking for help finding my starter project

New guy looking for help to find a working mans 3 wheeler Commuter type to buy. Not sure this is the best place to post a plea for help, but I know I can't catch any fish if I don't put my hook in the water. So, here is my plea for help.

I also belong to AOMCI, and they have a site where members post Craigslist and other classisifieds as service to other members looking for outboards to buy to fix up or just collect. Hoping to get some similar support on this forum (or for redirection as to what forum I should be posting on.)

Anyway, thanks in advance for any assistance anyone may send my way,

Regards,

Kyle

--
    Welcome

So you want a utility trike?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Yes I do, sir. Something to pull around a garden cart and haul me around my oversized yard, pull my small boat and trailer down to the boat launch a short jaunt away, something to take me, my sled, and ice fishing gear down to and across the lake to my favorite hardwater fishing spot. Perhaps to take hunting...and anything else I might think of.
    So, something with some pulling power/torque, reverse for maneuverability, quieter rather than louder, etc. And, not to mention something I can restore to good looking and working capability. Have found a couple of such trike models that I think might fit the bill, but I really need the collective expertise of the group before I buy and help to find something. So far found the Commuter Company products, Kawasaki KLT's? Obviously, I fully understand the availability of parts thing, but other watchouts and advise are appreciated.
    Thanks very much for acknowledging my reach out here, and for any assistance/feedback you or others may have. Kyle

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //