//ArrowChat Code

Thread: What's my 86' worth?

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

What's my 86' worth?

So I was bsing with a guy while looking for parts for another project. He wanted to see my 250r, so I sent him a picture. Now he's bugging me to put a price on it. I don't really want to sell, but it's got me wondering what it's worth. I think if I did sell it, I'd have to get atleast what it would cost to replace it with one in the same condition. Front fender is cracked, needs fork boots. It had the original tires on it when I bought it, but dry rotted. Motor is healthy and probably never apart. Original, bars, grips.

I like to buy and sell like others out there, but I just hoard the toys. If I sold everything tomorrow, I'd be out the next day buying everything back.

What do you guys think?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

--
    I am in the Northeast us, if that makes a difference.

--
    That would bring around 3500 in my area .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    I think you should keep it.

--
    around 4k in florida

MrC.

--
    $2500 in PA. Guys will try and ask for me, kids on FB will think its 4K all day long since they know what they have. Problem is the people with the money are only going to pay so much for one. Its worth more in parts but if you can get a title for it they sell super quick. I never had issues getting titles for them in PA and felt its always been worth the extra $27 it cost me.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I think you should keep it.
    I plan on it. To me it seems like I'd have to pay $3500 to get one in the same shape, plus shipping from the West coast. I'm 35, so I have potentially 40 more years to enjoy it, which is a very good possibility.

--
    If you don't want to sell it, tell the guy $10,000. If he buys it, then I guess you can buy two more to replace it and still have a lot of money for performance parts!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bt View Post
    I plan on it. To me it seems like I'd have to pay $3500 to get one in the same shape, plus shipping from the West coast. I'm 35, so I have potentially 40 more years to enjoy it, which is a very good possibility.

I’ve never sold a trike, but there are very few bikes I’ve sold that I don’t regret. Seems whatever’s out there down the road is in a lot worse shape than the ones I’ve sold. If yours is solid it’s unlikely you’ll find one as good for under $3,500, so why roll the dice, yours isn’t going to down in value anytime soon.

--
    I would say $3500 but without better pictures it is hard to say for sure. You should also consider more and more are being locked up in collections and prices are going up. If you plan on getting another in the future, you'll probably have a harder time finding one and end up paying more.

--
    About $2500 / $2700 here in so cal. There's lots of them out here.
    YAMAHA 450 HYBRID
    85 350X- RED
    85 350x -BLACK
    86 350x-WHITE (with Goki)
    85 250r
    83 atc 70
    84 atc 70
    84 atc 110
    09 yfz 450
    2006 Arctic Cat Prowler
    RZR XP 900

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //