//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Chinese Flat Slide Carb '85 200x

--

Chinese Flat Slide Carb '85 200x

Does anyone have any experience running these "OKO" carbs on a 1st gen 200x? I'm wanting to run a flat slide 26mm carb on a stock motor with a cobra muffler. Not looking for the carburetor to last a lifetime, just cheap power.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OKO-26-MM-F...EAAOSwa3BZ8AP3

The main issue i can foresee, would be how to mount it since it doesnt have the flange like the factory carb.

if it's terribly hard to use one of these because of the mounting issue, is there anything i could do with the factory carb to increase overall flow? maybe ditch the airbox all together and clamp a cone filter to the carb and increase main jet size?

Like I said before, i'm solely looking for cheap power if that's even attainable.

Thanks in advance!

--
    Xr200 carb, works great with a pod filter and exhaust.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    1985 250r
    1985 200s
    1984 200x
    bandito x2
    1979 atc70
    Trikefest 2012,13,14,15

--
    chineese stuff is junk, mist get you thru a ride thats all. just rebuild what you have or buy a 200x carb. carbs can be rebuilt, not sure why everyone now days thinks they just need a new carb, it still does not solve jetting issues.

--
    You'd see quite a gain in air flow just by removing the air box and using a pod filter. I'm running one and a XR200 carb on my AutoX. I couldn't tell a real big difference between the XR and the 200X carb. It lost a little off of the very bottom and gained a little at the very top. I suppose that's just the difference in carb sizes. I did pull the jets out of the 200X carb and used them in the XR carb so they should be jetted really close.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //