//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Any Virginia members participating in the protest on 1/20?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Any Virginia members participating in the protest on 1/20?

I'm following what's going on in a firearms related forum.

I hope everything goes well for you guys and some ANTIFA/Left Wing Liberal D-bag doesn't go off the deep end to make gun owners look bad. You guys are the testing ground, if this unconstitutional BS goes thru they will move across the country one state at a time.

Good Luck!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I'm not sure how many they plan on being there at the rally...... The gun owners I know have jobs... It's not like teachers Union in Kentucky who urge teachers to do sickouts to go to the capital and protest FOR Left wing causes while they get paid for their "sick day" by the tax payers..... and yes I have proof of this.... My daughter is one of those Lefty teachers who does this nonsense on our tax dime

To a Democrat, everything is a potential slush fund, public employees are political weapons, and every political favor has a price. There is no bigger scum in Washington and I'm growing way past weary of the people who vote for them knowing how corrupt they are and gleefully casting votes based solely on hate for anyone who disagrees with them. POTUS has pulled the veil off these ppl and their motives couldn't be any more clear..... Pushing hatred and fascism under the banner of Leftism, peace, and equality

I'm still not a Trump fan. I like it when he irritates those whack-a-doodles into a frenzy, but I don't trust any ex-democrat politician. He also supports Rubio-style "red flag" gun control which is more of that RINO disease that he caught when making out with John McCain. It's just re-badged progressivism dressed as a Republican. NeoCons are the pathetic lap dogs of the Progressives

The "credible threat of violence" that Virginia's cowardly governor quoted is just more lies invented by Progressives to shut down rallies for right wing causes. Because my snowflake feelings..... It's the new form of rally permit denial. Control the message. It's Left or nothing. They pretend to love human rights and the Constitution while they wipe their asses with it

Just remember all the dumb sh*t that these people considered "credible".... They will probably say Russia hacked the NRA and that gun owners wanted gun control until Putin used Facebook to pressure them into hating the idea. These people are Meth heads.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 01-17-2020 at 07:42 AM.

--
    I foresee a false flag event coming up.

I hope the people of Virginia fight this, it's just the beginning of the end if they succeed...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I was talking to the RSO at the range last night about this. There is something going on, WHY the 3 layers of walls/tall fences hundreds of yards from the capital buildings????? I really hope nothing bad happens, IF something does, gun owners across the country are going to suffer from it. We were talking about the credible threats along with arrest of the neo-nazi's, is this something the dumbocrats have invented or setup?? Please, let the rally go along safely, NO VIOLENCE and as another on a facebook group posted "if you see something tell the uniformed officer or security officer/national guard, even if it is someone who is in the same group/interests, WE DONT NEED TROUBLE, we all will lose".

--
    Quote Originally Posted by deathman53 View Post
    .... 3 layers of walls/tall fences hundreds of yards from the capital buildings?????.......
    Oh, the irony of a Democrat erecting walls to protect themselves from something

I'm also calling BS on their "neo-nazi plot" claims..... They fake so many things these days, that I don't believe one word of it.... Much like "burying Bin Laden at sea"... Lies..... Just like that OTHER terrorist leader they "killed" three separate times....lies.

Neo-Nazis, all 240 of them in the entire United States, don't have any machinations of winning any kind of revolution with 240 whole people.... The Klan/Nazi threat is bunk.... Neo Nazis choosing to start a "race war" at a gun rally involving predominately white and armed protestors? Are you f*ckin kidding me?..... Who believes that sh*t?...... What kind of delusion do they live in when they buy these lies? It's laughable.

Every Nazi worth his swazi patch knows that you don't start race wars with white people. That defeats the whole f*ckin Nazi point... Why don't white/black liberals know this?.... The crack cocaine is stronger in inner cities, I guess.

The "Klan" is bullshot too. Fifteen ppl in a Mississippi trailer park calling themselves the KKK doesnt make them a threat or even a real thing. When is the last time a cross got burned or a black person lynched in this country that wasn't a complete hoax perpetrated by the person making the claim?..... The 1990s, that's when

If not for fake racism, how many leftists would be out of a job or without a "foundation" or "coalition" slush fund to pillage?...... All of them would be unemployed..... Hell, without fake oppression, the Democrats don't have a platform at all anymore. The entire thing is built on imaginary victimhood

Last edited by ironchop; 01-18-2020 at 08:52 PM.

--
    I was talking to the RSO at the range last night about this. There is something going on, WHY the 3 layers of walls/tall fences hundreds of yards from the capital buildings????? I really hope nothing bad happens, IF something does, gun owners across the country are going to suffer from it. We were talking about the credible threats along with arrest of the neo-nazi's, is this something the dumbocrats have invented or setup?? Please, let the rally go along safely, NO VIOLENCE and as another on a facebook group posted "if you see something tell the uniformed officer or security officer/national guard, even if it is someone who is in the same group/interests, WE DONT NEED TROUBLE, we all will lose".
    Good point about not assuming a person is pro 2nd amendment. I have seen FB postings saying Antifa is going to go in as pro gun but then go after a 'protester' to see if they can start a gun fight....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...-watch-over-us

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I foresee a false flag event coming up.....
    The link below is a conservative lawmaker from Virginia and she is afraid of Northam planning something nefarious.

https://www.westernjournal.com/va-st...urs-rally-set/

Senator Amanda Chase
    January 17 at 9:44 AM ·

Sadly, I am posting this, knowing that the Governor of Virginia has declared a State of Emergency in our state.

I want you to be aware of how we are being set up.

Does the Patriot Act ring a bell?

Does the National Defense Authorization Act ring a bell?

If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist.

If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant....if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist.

The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen.
    He has already laid the groundwork to make the entire movement look like insurrection.

It will be used to put the rest of the nation on notice of what will happen to you, if you resist.

They have used the Southern Poverty Law Center over the last 15 years to lay the groundwork.

They have labeled us as potential domestic terrorist for a long time now.

Anyone who has ever related to the 3%er's, a militia, or just belonged to any Patriot group...the groundwork has been laid to brand you as a domestic terrorist.

They have gone out of their way since the Obama years to insure they had us labeled, but it didn't start with Obama. It started with the Patriot Act under the Bush administration.

We are being played by a well oiled machine, these things have been in the works for many years.

They are kicking things into high gear. Military veterans were/are even listed as potential domestic terrorist.

We were told not once, but several times by the current President, “It's Not Me they are after, It's You, The American People.“

Their actions over the last three years have shown you he was right, they are coming after us full speed ahead and they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Sic semper tyrannis, keep your head on a swivel and know what's going on around you at all times, at Lobby Day 1/20/20.

Everyone be safe out there....Thus always to tyrants.
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 01-19-2020 at 09:32 PM.

--
    very true Sledcrazyinct.....if they tried so hard and since he was into office to remove him, false charges against him/people he brought it and discrediting him. They will do that to gun owners, they set the stage and will do anything to see that their play goes on HOW THEY WANT IT. They went after supreme court judge for false charges and didn't stop until they ruined him and his family, even then they didn't stop. Really, she was drunk/high before the party, doesn't remember how she got to the party, drank/more drugs at the party, doesn't remember who for sure did the acts against her and doesn't remember how she returned from the party!!!! To make it better, she was underage to be drinking at all and didn't say anything for 30? years????? How could anybody take her seriously??? They did and played it out till the end. Don't underestimate these people, they have something up their sleeve. I don't care if you don't like trump, his policies or care much about politicians at all, but these people will make what they want happen AND THEY WON'T STOP UNTIL THEY DO.
    You don't have to be pro-gun, own a gun or could care anything about guns to see the game they are playing. They are using private groups(well funded by bloomturd), special interest groups and making examples of the neo-nazi/militias/kkk/anti-government control groups to see that their plan happens.

--
    very true Sledcrazyinct.....if they tried so hard and since he was into office to remove him, false charges against him/people he brought it and discrediting him. They will do that to gun owners, they set the stage and will do anything to see that their play goes on HOW THEY WANT IT. They went after supreme court judge for false charges and didn't stop until they ruined him and his family, even then they didn't stop. Really, she was drunk/high before the party, doesn't remember how she got to the party, drank/more drugs at the party, doesn't remember who for sure did the acts against her and doesn't remember how she returned from the party!!!! To make it better, she was underage to be drinking at all and didn't say anything for 30? years????? How could anybody take her seriously??? They did and played it out till the end. Don't underestimate these people, they have something up their sleeve. I don't care if you don't like trump, his policies or care much about politicians at all, but these people will make what they want happen AND THEY WON'T STOP UNTIL THEY DO.
    You don't have to be pro-gun, own a gun or could care anything about guns to see the game they are playing. They are using private groups(well funded by bloomturd), special interest groups and making examples of the neo-nazi/militias/kkk/anti-government control groups to see that their plan happens.
    Yeah same playbook, different decade. This is the early nineties all over again.... an "Aryan group" compound in Siloam springs Arkansas hanging out with the OKC bomber and his cohorts, Randy Weaver supposedly had white supremacy ties (they were mountain neighbors) so the Alphabet cops attacked his family, David Koresh followers were all painted as militia too but with a fundamentalist Christian slant. They threw in accusations of child molesting and child marriage to help condition the public to accept their murders before those murders were committed (we murdered those kids to "save them" from Koresh).... So here's the score for being a domestic terrorists as set forth in the 90s by the Bush 1 and Clinton Justice departments.....

1) Christian
    2) right wing
    3) 2A supporters
    4) Patriot or sovereign citizen
    5) refuse to work as an informant for the Alphabet cops (Weaver)
    6) gun owner
    7) Prepper (they were called "survivalists" back then)
    8) anyone suspicious of the US government
    9) anyone Maurice Strong saw as a threat (he was the more mysterious version of George Soros in the early 90s)
    10) anyone Anti-UN

The standards being currently used to designate someone as a domestic terrorists were set long ago. You might recall that the militias were very open in the early 90s and vocal. They recruited at gun shows across the country. Then the media turned on them and the FBI/IRS started going after them. They were visible all over the country and then, they weren't. They took the hint and went underground, I think. Folks knew then that it was only a matter of time before they started coming after patriots.

Back then, there was no internet yet so you got educated by VHS documentary or Xerox copied pamphlets handed out at gun shows and gun stores. I got my "UN Red-pill" from a Baptist minister who ended up getting his church and school seized by the IRS for not withholding taxes from his schools employees. Militias were involved in that standoff as well. It was clear even back then that those guys were being set up all over the country and that the "New World Order" train was coming through no matter what amount of resistance might be offered. The Patriot Act sealed their powerful police state and guaranteed that nearly any American could be considered a domestic terrorist and then imprisoned and refused due process..... Because Bin Laden..... And people from both sides of the aisle cheered on this absolute seizure of absolute power

Last edited by ironchop; 01-20-2020 at 12:00 AM.

--
    So basically anyone with the same beliefs as those who fought for freedom in 1776 is now a terrorist. The Brits would have called them terrorists back then, now it’s the modern version of the government that they founded and fought for that’s labeling them as such, how ironic.

The founding Fathers knew the country would be stolen from the people by the government without the second amendment.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 01-20-2020 at 01:09 AM.

--
    https://news.yahoo.com/virginias-cap...060128827.html

Wow, all those guns and gun "nuts" and nobody got shot, hard to believe.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/virginias-cap...060128827.html

Wow, all those guns and gun "nuts" and nobody got shot, hard to believe.
    Conservatives...... Not doing anything radical at all since 1776

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Any Virginia members participating in the protest on 1/20?

I totally missed this thread somehow. We all know at this point the rally was a success, so that's great. If my trailer were capable of winter weather use, I would have been there. I joined a Virginia gun rights group on the book and it's been a wealth of information. I'm really enjoying it. I posted on two separate Virginian politicians posts, I am impressed with a direct line of communication with these people. They're getting ed from every angle, and I hope it only increases for them. I'd like to see dems voted out across the boards for as long as it takes in order for them to understand that they work for the people, and the people are not happy. Voting has become a lot more important to me all of a sudden, and that's what it's going to take.

I've had enough of seeing friends and family members posting backward regressive bee ess, promoting ridiculous and racist ideals while simultaneously painting everyone else as being racist. I've been posting on the liberal friends and family's posts, and not just blasting them. I calmly show them facts which dismantles their argument. I take their words apart piece by piece and leave them little choice to miss the point. I feel driven to offer these people a glimpse into how wrong they are, and the book has been a good place for that for now, but I'd like to do more.

I'd like to share this and yes, shame on me. It's a bit "look at me", I am stroking my own ego here a bit. I just hope people are seeing these things. I hope my other family members who don't choose to partake are at least seeing the discourse. I'm assuming most of my extended family has seen multiple posts by me on lefty family members posts by this point.

This particular family member shared the thought that "You can't share a MLK Jr meme and have it mean anything if you don't support BLM". I expressed my disagreement to which they replied, and in that reply they felt very strongly about the oppression of black people and the "incessant violence" perpetuated on the black community by white people.

The incessant violence perpetuated on the BLACK community by WHITE people? So I knew where I'd seen the stats (Bill Whittle) and I referenced them, and I responded with the following;

Are you aware of the actual figures of white on black violence vs black on white?

According to The National Crime Victimization survey taken in 2010, 62,593 black people were the victims of white on black violence. During that same year, 320,082 white people were the victims of black on white violence. That means as Caucasians, you and I are 5x more likely to be attacked by a person of color than them getting attacked by a white person. Startling right?

But that number is misleading because the population of black and white people are not the same size. When 38,000,000 black people commit 5x the amount of crime on 197,000,000 white people, what you discover is black people violate white people's safety 25x MORE than whites violate blacks. Not only that, but when it comes to a specific crime (aggravated assault), that number balloons to 200x the likelihood that you or I would be victims as compared to black people.

Now, if you don't like those statistics that's fine. You don't have to, but those are the hard numbers. If you think I'm making this up look for yourself.

So you are partially correct. There is incessant violence, degradation, and racism. If you feel guilty for being white, you shouldn't. You should celebrate who you are. I have no such guilt because I'm on the same level as everyone else.

End

So there hasn't been a reply to that yet. In my experience, a liberal can brain dead their way out of any facts, regardless of how much proof you offer. I'm curious to see if there's any reply. I don't think there will be, that happens a lot. I silenced another family member last week, but that's not saying much about these wimps. It's like stepping on a bug, the best they have doesn't have any better footing than all the rest of them.

The point being, yes, I'm dilly d!cking around on the book. Big whoop, but I am doing something and want to do more, and I hope others feel that way because these libs are hell bent on sinking us all. If you all only straighten one person out each, that's something. We need to vote these people out nation wide, enough is enough of this crap. End rant.

Thanks for the platform Scooter!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Thankful the protest was peaceful in Virginia. The left told us how this was going to be a violent protest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //