//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 350X CAL FAB setup?? NOPE!! He has it wrong....

--

350X CAL FAB setup?? NOPE!! He has it wrong....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-HONDA-...4AAOSwuJFeRZAU

So far he's been good to talk to, but he's convinced it's for a 350X. I dissected the shock/axle/sprocket/carrier etc as a 200X but he may still not believe me.

He thinks the sticker on the shock makes it special, I think it's a stock shock but may have an HD spring.

The whole thing is ultra expensive. But, this happened a year ago and a guy had to relist the swingarm 10X and drop his price before it went. That dude started off kinda cocky "This will never last", but that description disappeared after a couple relists

If you'd like to have a 1st gen 200X CAL FAB, I think that's what he has here, but he thinks it's worth a huge chunk of change -1400$ shipped.

I think the swingarm is worth a big hunk of change but the rest is nothing special.

Anyhow, I always share anything I don't want with you guys and I hope someone can grab the swinger, it looks very nice!

Happy Valentines Day friends

DC
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    This probably came off one of those proto type racers that was a 200x with an xr350 engine stuffed in it. We saw a few of those for sale / parted a few years ago. I remember one in Hawaii and one in Oregon Washington area getting passed around. I saw this on eBay a few days ago and saw what you saw. Looks like 200x everything. Good luck for whoever wants it. Seems way to expensive for a relic of the past. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Powell View Post
    This probably came off one of those proto type racers that was a 200x with an xr350 engine stuffed in it. We saw a few of those for sale / parted a few years ago. I remember one in Hawaii and one in Oregon Washington area getting passed around. I saw this on eBay a few days ago and saw what you saw. Looks like 200x everything. Good luck for whoever wants it. Seems way to expensive for a relic of the past. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I do agree Shawn!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    thats a 83-85 200x rear axle or possibly a 82 or 83/84 rear axle.

--
    Did the 83/84 R have a 5 bolt sprocket hub??

Apparently he sold it, IDK why he called it a 350X, it doesn't even have an axle carrier.

Either the buyer knows it or doesn't care because it's a Cal Fab...

--
    83/84R Axle has a 4-bolt sprocket hub416A9D41-58F5-4433-88C0-DFCC82FA0706.jpg

Either way I wish I had a dozen of those swingarms to sell.........
    Shep

--
    Only 1200$!!

--
    Could of built 2 new ones better for that relic price

--
    i got a calfab on one of the 86 200x's looks similar
    Need Honda ATC TRX NOS restoration parts??? or come check out our ATC brochure site
    www.offroadvintage.com

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //