//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ATC tv

--

ATC tv

Attachment 261705

the 2/18/20 episode of junkyard empire on motortend channel season 5 episode 10.

only saw the first few minutes of it because the boss wanted to watch a movie, but I’ll definitely be watching it later or tomorrow on demand

--
    I saw it on tv last night, was pretty neat to see some trikes get put back into service after years of sitting.
    Currently : trx400fw, ct70, 250es,200x, xl80s, 350x, 350x, 225DX, trx300

--
    Spotted in a commercial for some show called tirdy works
    Attachment 262492

--
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseMcHorseman View Post
    Spotted in a commercial for some show called tirdy works
    Attachment 262492
    NO JOKE! I seen that and was going to post it.

That clip was about two seconds long, just enough for me to recognize a trike and start slapping at the remote to pause it.

I kept watching that thinking it was going to be a gag, and it turned out to be an actual show. What a load of crap! Definitely not number one on my to-watch list.

Not making it up, it's two pot smoking lesbians in Maine, who make and sell moose crap 'art' and now have their own TV series.

https://www.trutv.com/shows/tirdy-works
    https://moosetirds.com/
    Last edited by ATC King; 04-27-2020 at 11:34 AM.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Spotted. Haven’t watched it though.Attachment 267273

edit: well, that was an hour and a half I’ll never get back. wasn’t worth the minute or two of three wheeler footage. unless you like movies that are very poorly made on purpose
    Last edited by HorseMcHorseman; 04-01-2021 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Update

--
    Ahhh damn! I aw the ad for it but didn't see the ATC part, what did they restore??
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseMcHorseman View Post
    Spotted. Haven’t watched it though.Attachment 267273

edit: well, that was an hour and a half I’ll never get back. wasn’t worth the minute or two of three wheeler footage. unless you like movies that are very poorly made on purpose
    Hahaha! I have seen it 3X unfortunately. When I saw the photo, I was going to say don't watch this movie with any kids around. Come to think of it, it is pretty inappropriate for mature adults too. There are a couple quotable lines at least.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //