//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Atc110 with 125 engine first run!!!

--

Atc110 with 125 engine first run!!!

Total basket case, to running and driving! Me and my kids did it all together. Sooo much fun to finally get it going. That was the hard part. Now, it's all just fun. Now that I know I've got the wiring right and it actually runs, time to rebuild and MODIFY!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

--
    nice job. is that a puddle it made under it?

--
    Like a Harley, marking its territory.

Good Job, best part is you did it with the kids.
    MrC.

--
    The goofball before me jb welded the petcock. The float started sticking, letting fuel flow through the carb, and all of the sudden, the jb weld on the petcock sprung a leak too. So I just pulled the hoses off and let all the fuel leak out before I pulled it into the garage. I've got a Mikuni to slap on it anyway.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by pennington2002 View Post
    Total basket case, to running and driving! Me and my kids did it all together. Sooo much fun to finally get it going. That was the hard part. Now, it's all just fun. Now that I know I've got the wiring right and it actually runs, time to rebuild and MODIFY!!

How do you hold the seat down?
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    The seat is from an Apollo 125 pit bike. There are brackets on the back of it that matched up almost perfectly to where the grab bar bolts on, so I just bolted it right up for the time being. I'll be turning it into sort of a little chopper, so I'll either make a custom seat, or install a Springer seat.

--
    Well, I got my tank and seat mounted. It's a re-pop GN125 Suzuki tank. Brand new with cap and petcock shipped to me for $35! I can't possibly understand how this is possible, considering that the shipping alone was surely $15, but that's what it was, so that's what I got. Had to build a bunch of little brackets to get everything to work, but both seat and tank are solidly mounted and good to go. I just took a little ride and feels good.

Next I'll build a rack that holds my cooler and has integrated wheelie stop wheels so I can just keep on riding the wheelie without worrying about scratching up the rack. Once it's all finished and just right, I'll disassemble for paint. I also have an aluminum front wheel and tire, but it's not here yet.

Still not much to look at, but getting better.

--
    That'll be a fun little ride. I always wanted to put a pitbike motor in one of my 110's, someday. ��

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //