//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New Product Listed: 300ex to 350x axle conversion spacer

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

New Product Listed: 300ex to 350x axle conversion spacer

It's a well known fact that Honda ATC350X rear axles are becoming harder to find. This billet aluminum spacer allows for a trx300ex axle (and possibly others) to be installed into a 350x carrier/swing arm. This spacer is designed to correct the chain alignment when installing a trx300ex axle into the 85/86 atc350x.

Kit includes the billet aluminum spacer, 4 longer taper head bolts, washers and nylon lock nuts and free shipping in the lower 48 US.

REQUIRED FOR SWAP: 300ex axle, sprocket, and wheel hubs. All of the rest of the ATC350X parts are retained.

NOTE: Made in the USA personally by me in my garage.

NOTE: These items have been de-burred but you may find a sharp edge. These ship raw but should polish up to a mirror shine.

More...

--
    I should have bought one of these when they were for sale. I really need one of these. Anymore being made? Anyone have one they want to sell?

--
    Let me holler at him. I have one on my 85. Great part for sure.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    Hey bud I actually have more in stock now. They should be available in the store again. If you’re having trouble just shoot me a PM and I can work with you directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoe View Post
    I should have bought one of these when they were for sale. I really need one of these. Anymore being made? Anyone have one they want to sell?
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //