In surprised it went bad now. It was just one of those cheap ones off amazon. I know it’s not the plug wire because I measure with a different one and the one that came with it. That’s gonna be pretty cool once you get all those features on to your website it’s really gonna help people out I would say for people who don’t have a book manual I know your not trying to turn it into a ad for your website but you gotta promote it somehow or you won’t get visitors. Yeah that climber manual is wordy one really for Techs but that Honda manual is focused on specs. With the spark plug wire unhooked it will produce the highest voltage since there is no way to regulate the voltage. That is the spark plug Job is to regulate it and channel it on to the electrode and create a spark. With that climber manual there was a a few mistakes that I noticed one of them was the polit screw was 2-1/4 but on the Honda manual it was 1-1/2. I’ll I’ve found me a new ignition coil it’s a actual name brand one and a oem replacement.