//ArrowChat Code
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Are you doing anything different because of Covid-19?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bunghole View Post
    ..........and they don`t give 2 sh!ts how many people die.......TOODLES !

After all...... "If it saves JUST ONE life, it was all worth the trade in liberty!" --- A. Slave

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bunghole View Post
    Yup stay away from that hooker pussy.........until your next stimulus check.........and you can walk with the animals.... talk to the animals.......and they will talk to you ...yea !
    Hey, Kommandant Newsome called..... Says he intercepted your stimulus check to pay the unemployment benefits for those Guatemalans you got mowing your yard?

Not sure what he's talking about...do you?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Hey, Kommandant Newsome called..... Says he intercepted your stimulus check to pay the unemployment benefits for those Guatemalans you got mowing your yard?

Not sure what he's talking about...do you?
    They also found out that all that money he spent on masks went right in the sh!tter. The masks are worthless and ineffective. So much for buying Chinese masks. Or was it just another Dem contribution of US taxpayer money to the Communist party?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    It appears as though some headway has been made in the treatment of COVID. I'm sure this will be all over the news soon. It's just a short video so I hope people don't skip this, it's important.

https://youtu.be/m2s0nB2VPvs
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    It appears as though some headway has been made in the treatment of COVID. I'm sure this will be all over the news soon. It's just a short video so I hope people don't skip this, it's important.

Out of all the youtube links you post and that is the one I click on

--

Oh boy, is the wacko from Waco?
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Official Progressive Covid Response

You're mad because your American welfare check was smaller than a Canadian welfare check?

I didn't know you were a California Progressive and a Trudeau administration fanboy. My bad. Here's a soy latte for you! It's pumpkin spice! Your favorite!

NOTHING is free, Glamrock..... "Stimulus" is usually followed by a tax increase to make up the balance sheet losses and then inflation sets in "just because"..... I'd rather be taxed to pay back $1200, than to be taxed to pay back $4800. Your results may vary, of course, since Californians are already taxed to death
    IDK what this handout will bring to be honest. There's already people refusing to go back to work because of (wait for it)..............free money; or so they think. At some point in time, dues will be paid. The Canadian deficit is expected to reach 1 trillion due to our bumbling (um, er, ah), sparkle socks, terrorist loving, gun hating Liberal Fu&$-tard we have for a PM. Correct Iron, I already pay over 40% tax and I expect another dig once this is over. Wonder what future income tax returns will look like......Hmmm, we see you were paid 2K for 12 months to stay home so it looks like you qualify for a refund! Don't worry, lil'old Pete in "cold as fac" Alberta will cover it.

Here's the sad part, that free handout is bigger than my taxed monthly pension from serving in the military for 20 years........ya, gotta love Canada!
    Last edited by coolpool; 05-16-2020 at 10:40 AM.
    Trikes
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Arky-X View Post
    Out of all the youtube links you post and that is the one I click on
    Hahaha!! Glad you got to see it!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Unless this is photo shopped/fake, looks like our governor is doing a great job being a dictator... We are still in lock down, UP and Travers City (where the photo is taken) has relaxed slightly so businesses can open.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    Unless this is photo shopped/fake, looks like our governor is doing a great job being a dictator... We are still in lock down, UP and Travers City (where the photo is taken) has relaxed slightly so businesses can open.

That’s a lot of glasses. Four for one happy hour special?

I think it’s fake. What are the odds that two left handed people would end up sitting side by side?

--
    Not sure, she's in the lifted restrictions area but yea the drinks look a bit odd to me too and the location of her body vs the rest seems a little off to me. If it's real, she would likely be near family for her son's graduation assuming that's the actual get together. It's from Twitter, so who knows how creditable it is.

Also the odds for left handed people is about 1 in 10, however people of power and people that are rich, the odds are reversed from what I've read in the past, about 9 in 10 wealthy people are left handed. No clue why or if it's from a creditable source again. I'm right handed, but I drink with left or right hand doesn't make a difference to me. I can't write left handed or do most other coordinated things left handed though.

Either case, it's an interesting photo.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    Not sure, she's in the lifted restrictions area but yea the drinks look a bit odd to me too and the location of her body vs the rest seems a little off to me. If it's real, she would likely be near family for her son's graduation assuming that's the actual get together. It's from Twitter, so who knows how creditable it is.

Also the odds for left handed people is about 1 in 10, however people of power and people that are rich, the odds are reversed from what I've read in the past, about 9 in 10 wealthy people are left handed. No clue why or if it's from a creditable source again. I'm right handed, but I drink with left or right hand doesn't make a difference to me. I can't write left handed or do most other coordinated things left handed though.

Either case, it's an interesting photo.
    Open up the photo and take a close look at the glasses in front of her and then in front of the guy to her left. There is something very odd about them. It almost looks like they are on 45° Glass displays, but if you look a little closer there’s a menu underneath the one in front of her and some other kind of paper in front of his. Looks fake.

--
    They look to be glass holders for a beer tasting gig. Maybe so a server can carry a couple without fear of dropping any? That's the Gov right? It seems all the politicians are under the microscope with compliance issues, just have to wonder which accusations are correct?

Interestingly enough, you wouldn't think much was going on around here in Northern Alberta as everything is opening with reduced seating and servers wearing PPE. It's kind of weird how we all can't wait to pay for overpriced bar draft and wings! And it seems the only people wearing masks in public are folks of (apparently) Asian decent?
    Trikes
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

--
    Some businesses are deemed essential here, including restaurants (take out only), bars, standard stores (food, water etc). Small retail stores that don't carry essential items in stock were forced to close. Like thrift stores, clothing and such. The people effected by the dam breaking could really use access to cheap used clothes right about now. Oh did I mention motor powered boats are banned currently for use, but you can get on a large sail boat, no problem, both are kind of null points now since the lakes here are gone.

Here it's required to wear a mask in stores last I heard. So if someone doesn't have a mask, they can't buy one or buy their needed things. I don't know how many stores are enforcing it, I know atleast one in my area is kicking people out with out a mask.

The reported cases vs population numbers are very low in my area, up north they are slightly lower in spots and higher in others. The effected area is the major cities south like Detroit, Lansing, Flint, etc.

I know atleast 2 people that can't drive legally because the DMV/SOS is closed. I don't understand why they can't open it with limited people inside just like the stores. Title transfers are currently not possible, and I'm not sure if new plates can be ordered online or not. Upgrading from a driving permit to a license isn't possible currently. The state police are informed about the situation in the order, but doesn't say they can't fine the person. It does say they can't be jailed.

Anyway, it is what it is and people will do whatever they need to, to survive.

--
    The first person to die of coronavirus that I personally knew passed today. Mid 50s, no health issues that I was aware of, didn’t smoke, wasn’t overweight and as far as I know lead a pretty clean life.

R.I.P. Raul.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //