//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you doing anything different because of Covid-19?

--
    That guy went to Disney land...hes prob dead by now or ina hotel for next month lol. My workers 60+ wont listen. I've fired a few. Some think it's ok to sit and watch a saw blade spin a 1rpm...o hot handed a mess of a company. It will take new hits to change the vibe. I'll do it but will take time...me doing alot is undercover boss which dont know my real role. Jokes on them.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Breaking!
    The World Health Organization just announced that dogs cannot get COVID-19.

All dogs can be released from quarantine.

I guess you can say WHO let the dogs out.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I’ve been told that’s a great business to be involved with. People are always dying to get in.

I think the puns for this one will hit a dead end quickly. Especially if someone starts coffin.....
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    I think this has gone viral...........badda, bing!

Iron, the stats don't lie, just the media does. It doesn't make sense at all?

On a different note, our heavy oil plant is 24/7/365 yr and they're scrambling for a "what if" solution. Work from home, I can do that; in my shop with my email on so it looks like I'm active, lol. I do feel for folks who may not get paid to be off, something needs to be done about that.

And can you get the bug numerous times or is it one and done?
    Last edited by coolpool; 03-12-2020 at 09:42 PM.
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I think the puns for this one will hit a dead end quickly. Especially if someone starts coffin.....
    You KNOW I love you Scooter, but at times like this I really miss Trip dog.

--
    Good one,
    Let's look at the cost of Disney shutting down world wide, no NFL, NCAA, no NASCAR on and on. This will be a billion dollar problem, regardless if anyone else gets sick.

Personally I believe this is a push to online voting. And you all know how that will turn out......
    MrC.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    You KNOW I love you Scooter, but at times like this I really miss Trip dog.

I'm right there with ya man! I keep hopin' that he'll pop in during one of these exchanges

--
    Quote Originally Posted by MrConcdid View Post
    Good one,
    Let's look at the cost of Disney shutting down world wide, no NFL, NCAA, no NASCAR on and on. This will be a billion dollar problem, regardless if anyone else gets sick.

Personally I believe this is a push to online voting. And you all know how that will turn out......
    MrC.
    I think it's all a way to try to make Trump look bad so he loses the election. All of these organizations depend on the mainstream media for promotional reasons and veiwership and all of the media is owned by leftist billionaires, and while Disney is a little different situation, it's still owned by a leftist billionaire. All of this isn't about keeping people from getting sick, it's about removing an outsider from the White House. He's done more for the economy that any president, let alone a democrat president, and we can't have an outsider taking credit for improving all of the f-ups by deep state swamp creatures .

--
    Quote Originally Posted by coolpool View Post
    I I do feel for folks who may not get paid to be off, something needs to be done about that.
    That is exactly what the leftists in this country want: to make the population in general depend on the government to "save" them, making more people dependent on the government. F that.

To be brutally honest, if a person "can't afford" to miss work for 7-14 days they really need to re-evaluate their household financial plan.

I'm not saying this whole COVID-19 thing is a conspiracy, but the timing sure seems convenient.

--
    Actually I manage a funeral home, So I may be busy.

MrC.
    Has business been kind of dead lately?
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 03-13-2020 at 10:04 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    I'm more upset about stocks then a new virus. Kinda feel it was done on purpose...
    No way!!! Manipulating the financial stability of our country by using fear?!?!??

Big playas selling, selling, selling all the way till it bottoms out and then buying while everything is at it's lowest? Then making millions when it comes back up to and past it's previous historical highs? Neva happen!

--

MrC.
    I could not agree more with these two sentences

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by coolpool View Post
    And can you get the bug numerous times or is it one and done?
    The news said that once you recover you can’t get it again like a normal flu, but now they’re saying that it can morph, so in my simple mind it sounds like maybe it could make the rounds again.

--
    Kentucky's newly elected Democrat Governor just shut down every school in our state for 30 days.

This is beyond ridiculous

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    china did this on purpose to get back at US for the trade wars....im telling you this is bio-terrorisum.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //